Do you want to pay online something that you no longer need a long time to the classic transfer to resort, but finds different online payment services such as PayPal. But what is actually PayPal?
Giropay joins the ranks of paysafecard, PayPal and Co. into the online payment method and is based on the online banking of various banking institutions in Germany.11297How it works Giropay
What is PayPal?
For the use of PayPal no separate registration is necessary. Rather, the use depends on whether your bank also supports the service. The use of the payment system is free. As with PayPal, and in contrast to classical Transfer the seller receives when paying via PayPal immediately a notice of the receipt of money and can ship the goods accordingly fast.
Buyers can rely usually upon payment by PayPal on a fast receipt of goods purchased, after pulling a conventional transfer is usually a period of up to two days after it. directly after the payment, the seller also has the security of the confirmation of the receipt.
giropay &# 8211; what is it and how does it work?
Do you want to pay online via PayPal, this works as follows:
- If offered by the seller, PayPal selects as payment method.
- Give one of your bank routing number and you will be redirected to the online banking your bank.
- Get in touch with your normal login information for online banking.
- It appears already pre-filled transfer form with all the necessary for the purchase process information.
- To perform the payment, you have to enter only the TAN.
- After successful payment you receive is usually a confirmation email from the bank.
Note that not all banks GIR. Customers Sparda-Bank can not pay via PayPal about, allows the payment will be at Postbank, Sparkasse, Volksbank, Comdirect and other financial institutions in Germany. About PayPal can you z. B. also charge your PayPal balance.
Lest at us: Is PayPal secure?
Image Sources: Bacho, baranq
Posted In: software