With a homegroup you share in Windows 10 easily files and folders on the network. If a computer is an existing homegroup wants to join, but he needs the password. We show how you can view the password of the homegroup.22451110 reasons to upgrade to Windows 10 - Multi Doing
If PCs are in a homegroup, you can share files, folders and printers for sharing easier for other network users. In order for a PC to a HomeGroup can join, but he needs the password for the homegroup. If you have forgotten it, that's not bad, because you can do it you can on the PC that is already in the HomeGroup Show.
Windows 10 HomeGroup: Show Password - Here&# 8217; sWindows 10: The password for the homegroup can copy it to the clipboard or print.
To view the password HomeGroup in Windows 10, do you do the following:
- Presses the key combination Windows + X to change the context menu of the Start menu.
- Selects the entry from Control Panel.
- Click Control Panel window, top right in the search box and type homegroup. Click on the same search results.
- Click on the bottom of the window, select under the heading Other homegroup actions on the signature password for HomeGroup Print.
- Windows 10 displays the password homegroup in the yellow shaded box.
From there you can either select and copy to the clipboard, or print the homegroup password. Click to print this page on the button below.
What you should know about Windows 10:
- which send user data Windows 10 and Cortana to Microsoft?
- Windows 10: Turn off Automatic Updates - Here's
- clean install Windows 10 without upgrading and activate - Here's
Posted In: software