In Windows 7, 8 and 10 you can with the tool already installed &# 8220; Windows Fax and Scan&# 8221; scan documents or fax. We show how it works, and what you can do if the tool is missing or it can not find her.
Video Tip | 4 Tips for Windows 7 in three minutes2383914 Simple Tips for Windows 7
Windows Fax and Scan in Windows 7, 8 and 10
The Windows Fax and Scan Tool is pre-installed in Windows 7, 8 and 10. FIG. So do you use it:
- Closes your scanner or fax to your computer and turning it on.
- If not already done, Windows will install the necessary drivers automatically. Otherwise, you have to download them from the manufacturer's website and install.
- Presses the Windows key and looks for windows fax. Click on the search result Windows Fax and Scan.
- Selects bottom left either fax or scan from - depending on what you want to do.
- Under Scan, for example, then you click on the button New Scan.
Windows 7: How do you use the Windows Fax and Scan program.
- If you have connected more than one scanner, you can top Changing&# 8230; Select another scanner.
- Among them you can select the profile photo or document.
- In addition to its resolution sets the DPI.
- Right appears you the preview when you click on the same button.
- After that you can click Scan to scan your picture.
- In the right pane of the main window you see then a new entry to your scan. He is by default in the folder: C: \ Users \ USERNAME \ folder My Documents \ Scanned documents.
- If you click on the entry with the right mouse button, you can scan as well as delete, move to a specific folder or save elsewhere. The latter is also the button Save&# 8230; in the menu bar.
As you can 10 still scan in Windows, you learn in the article: Windows 10: document scanning app and software.Start Photogallery(3 pictures)Solution to Windows Installer Modules Worker (TiWorker.exe)
Windows Fax and Scan is missing - what to do? So you can install it
If the Windows Fax and Scan program is missing, it is probably uninstalled. In the event you find it neither from the Start menu still on the search. Then makes the following:
- Presses the key combination Windows + R to open the Run dialog.
- Typed optional features and confirmed by pressing Enter.
- Opens the subfolder Print and Document Services.
Here installed their Windows Fax and Scan.
- Put a check mark for Windows Fax and Scan and click on the OK button.
- The fax and scan tool is now installed.
- After that you can access it from the Start menu.
- You can find it by default Start menu, click All Programs, Windows Fax and Scan.
can also turn off as you unnecessary services in Windows 10 read.