With the download of iTunes users have a program for playing and organizing your own media collection on your own computer and also the first port of call when it comes to managing its iOS devices. In addition to the media management iTunes, offers help when an iPhone is disabled.
In some cases it happens that the display of the device displays the message, the iPhone is disabled. If this is the case, no features of the iPhone are accessible and can be made only emergency calls. When attempting to connect the device to iTunes, the following error message appears:
"ITunes could not connect to the iPhone, since it is protected with a passcode. You must enter your passcode on the iPhone before it can be used with iTunes. "
The most common cause for this is that the iPhone has been disabled, the multiple incorrect entry of device codes.
132702Reset iPhone: Restoring the factory settings
Tip: iPad is turned off - so you come back to your data!Start Photogallery(17 images)iPod classic with HiRes Audio: FiiO X1 in our "test lab"
iTunes announces iPhone as disabled: Connect to iTunes
- To enable such a disabled iPhone in iTunes again, the iPhone connects first with the computer or Mac.
- then launches iPhone.
- If the program detects the iPhone, you must just follow the instructions on the screen.
- In some cases, a disabled iPhone is not recognized in iTunes. If this is the case, the iPhone has in the DFU Mode (Device Firmware Update) to be set. In this mode, when booting the iPhone's only the most necessary resources are loaded.
To activate the DFU mode on the iPhone, it is first connected to the PC. Now, the Home- and the power button pressed the iOS device simultaneously. After ten seconds of waiting the top, the power button is released. The home button remains pressed until iTunes reports after a few seconds that "an iPhone in recovery mode" has been detected. At the same time, the display of the device should remain black. Now the sleeping device through iTunes can restore and then use properly.
iPhone disabled: Solutions and help
- Connect iPhone to computer. It is irrelevant whether the device is on or off.
- Pressed for 10 seconds the Home and Power buttons simultaneously.
- Let go of the power button but continue to hold the home key.
- iTunes detects an iPhone in maintenance mode and can restore the device.
In addition, you can manually disable individual features of your iPhone in iTunes.
To prevent the iPhone is synchronized automatically as soon as it is connected to a computer, first open iTunes. On the "Edit" option in the menu bar to reach the settings. There you select the "Devices" section and sets the hook with "Automatic synchronization of iPods, iPhones and iPads prevent". This process lends itself in particular when multiple iOS devices be used with different media libraries at an iTunes installation. Thus manverhindern that data is overwritten by another iTunes library.
To prevent iTunes manage an iPhone backup in iTunes&# 8221; href =&# 8221; http: //www.giga.de/downloads/itunes/tipps/das-iphone-backup-in-itunes-verwalten/&# 8221; target =&# 8221; _ blank&# 8221;>created iPhone backup every time you sync, you have to continue to draw a little bag of tricks. This option should be used if you want to manage independently its backups prefer or want to drop due to performance and memory space reasons no backup on the computer. To suppress the automatic generation of the iPhone backup to iTunes, look for the file C: / Users / AppData / Roaming / Apple Computer / iTunes / iTunesPrefs.xml on. Open the file with any editor and searches for the Key "User Preferences". There one finds the first Dict entry and inserts the command
<data>dHJ1ZQ ==</ data>
on. Saves the file, now automatic backup for all connected devices to iTunes is disabled.
- Restore an iPhone in iTunes Backup
- So you can extend the iPhone memory
Posted In: software