In Windows 10 your standard user account automatically belongs to the Administrators group. However, you only have administrative rights. The correct administrator account is disabled by default. We show how 10 Home and Pro enabled her into Windows the Administrator account and you log in Windows so 10th
In the video we show you how you sign up as an administrator:156611Log in as administrator in Windows (Tutorial)
- Run as Administrator - What does this mean?
The Administrator account do you need in Windows 10, among others, for administering the computer the associated domain. While your user account includes by default to the Administrators group, but you only have administrative rights, making their changes to the system must always confirm only per message.
Danger: Your should the administrator account only activate and use, if you know what you're doing and it really needs. Otherwise, you can cause damage in certain circumstances.Start Photogallery(5 pictures)install the .NET Framework 3.5 in Windows 10
Windows 10: Enable Administrator account
Note: The following method does not work 10 Home in Windows. Look for the method in the home version further down.Windows 10: Here you activate the administrator account.
To enable the Administrator account in Windows 10, do you do the following:
- Presses the key combination Windows + X and select the entry Computer Management.
- Navigate left to: System, Local Users and groups, users.
- Right click, double-click the entry administrator.
- Removes the checkmark account is disabled and confirmed with OK.
activate administrator account with command prompt: Windows 10 Home
- Pressed Windows + X and click on the entry prompt (administrator).
- Give the following command and pressing the Return key: net user administrator / active: yes
- Optionally you can use the following command a password for the admin account set: net user administrator PASSWORD
Give your chosen one password instead of PASSWORD.
Windows 10: Log in with administrator accountWindows 10: From the Start menu, it logs on as administrator.
- Open the Start menu with the Windows key or mouse.
- Click at the top left of your user name and then selects the new entry administrator.
Windows 10 get in touch from now and as an administrator.Did you "Windows 10: Enable Administrator account - Here's" like Robert Lair?Write us in the comments or share the article.We look forward to your opinion - and of course you must like us on Facebook,twitter or Google+.
Posted In: software