If the connection fails with a network on Windows, seems to lack the needed network adapter driver. We show you how you can resolve your problems with network adapters.
A faulty or outdated drivers may be responsible for ensuring that the connection to the Internet or a local area network is not working.
Download network adapter driver
So you can search in Windows 10 for updates:
104282Windows 10: Check for updates - InstructionsStart Photogallery(5 pictures)install the .NET Framework 3.5 in Windows 10
Network adapter driver: Fix problems by update
Do you want to install a missing network adapter driver in Windows is as follows:
- Controls on the Windows button and opens here on the Control Panel.
- Opens the "System and Maintenance" section.
- Here we find the Device Manager.
- Searches the entry for the "Network adapters".
- Click it with the right mouse button and open the "Properties".
- About the "Drivers" tab you can install a new driver and update existing drivers.
- Problems are signaled usually with a yellow question mark.
Should the driver not be found, you must download the driver from an alternative source. Examined for this purpose the manufacturer's website network adapter driver. Often, a driver is supplied on a disk that is shipped with the computer. By selecting "Network Adapters" in the Device Manager you can locate the manufacturer and the type of adapter. After updating the driver provides to re-connect to the network.
Other proposed solutions for problems with the network adapter
Often, it also helps to get the network connection back on track by simply resetting the network adapter without having to install new drivers. This works as follows:
- Controls above the control panel described and selects the "Network and Internet" section.
- Via the "Network and Sharing Center" to "Manage network connections".
- Searches the entry for the Network Adapter and click on it with the right mouse button.
- Now you can, the instrument "Disable" to subsequently aktvieren again.
- In this way, the network adapter has been reset, any problems can be solved this way.
- Presents again the connection to the network.
If this does not solve the problem, there may be a fault with the hardware. In this case, it is advisable to replace the network adapter with a new device.you can find the network controller via the Control Panel
With us you also learn what you can "Server not found" when reporting do.
On the subject: Ethernet controller &# 8211; Driver and install
Product Image: ra2studioDid you "install network adapter driver" fallen from Martin Maciej?Write us in the comments or share the article.We look forward to your opinion - and of course you must like us on Facebook,twitter or Google+.
Posted In: software