With the Runesmith you get a new artisans in The Witcher 3: Hearts of Stone. This improved with the help of runes and glyphs your gear and provided for you so powerful bonuses. Where you can find the Runesmith what improvements are there and what runes and glyphs you need it, we tell you in this guide.
Buy now pass expansion: The Witcher 3*
In The Witcher 3: Hearts of Stone makes her acquaintance with the people of Ophiri whose craftsmen using Runewords and Glyphenwörtern can enchant your gear with powerful bonuses. Where can you find such a Runesmith which recipes are available and what materials you need to, we'll show you in this guide.33994Witcher 3 Hearts of Stone Launch TrailerStart Photogallery(9 pictures)The Witcher 3: romances in the overview - so you experience all love adventure
The Witcher 3 &# 8211; Hearts of Stone: So you find the Runesmith
The first quest for the Runesmith gets her on the notice board at the tavern The Seven cats directly at the beginning of the extension. Then goes as follows, to make the Runesmith available to you:
- The side quest Enchantment: initial costs sends you to Runesmith of the fast travel point new mill in the new area in the north-east of the world map will be waiting for you.
- Chats with him and he will give you around for the initial equipment of his craft 5000 crowns ask. Should you have financial problems, we'll tell you how you can earn money in three Witcher.
- Have you handed him the amount, starts the next quest Enchantment: Quality has its price. You must now a Brocken Jade find.
- First, go to the building next to the tent of the runes blacksmith and grab one pickaxe.
- then three possible Jadevorkommen on the map recorded. You are all north of Novigrad.
- Go to the middle of the three points in the cave. Here you will find next to a pile be crazy also the coveted jade.
- now returns to Runesmith who has already established his workshop in your absence. Presented him jade and you can be enchanted from now on your equipment.
Runesmith: Recipes and required materials
The Runesmith gives you the opportunity to imbue items with runes words and Glyphenwörtern. However, there is about to follow some rules.
- Words can not be used simultaneously with different runes or glyphs.
- Enchants her an object, runes or glyphs currently used are destroyed.
- You can enchant only weapons and armor, which three sockets feature.
- Enchantments there in several stages.
- Runewords can you apply to weapons as Glyphenwörter armor are reserved.
The Witcher 3 - Hearts of Stone: The delicate touch of evil - so you kill the toads Prince (with video)
Invested their more crowns in the Runesmith, this can determine better equipment and thus has more enchantments on offer. In the following you see a Table with all available Enchantments. This list will be expanded to include more recipes over time.
|enchantment||Type and Level||effect||materials|
|conservation||Runeword Step 1||Bonuses of armor forged tables and grinding stones are permanent.|
|dumpling||Runeword Step 1||Foods consumed regenerate the vitality by 100% stronger, but taste without exception by pierogi.|
|appeasement||Runeword Step 1||Have adrenaline points to maximum value, they decrease steadily &# 8211; up to the value 0. By then, the regeneration of vitality and stamina is increased, and the own poisoning decreases faster.|
|deflection||Glyphenwort Step 1||The armor deflects all arrows.|
|brawn||Glyphenwort Step 1||All created pieces of armor are considered heavy.|
|emaciation||Glyphenwort Step 1||Hits with Aard reduce the opponent's stamina by 50%.|
|usurpation||Glyphenwort Step 1||The death of an enemy, acts on the Axii, the effect is transferred to the next target.|
|ignition||Glyphenwort Step 1||Opponents who were set on fire with Igni, inflame with a 25% chance of another opponent in 2 foot radius.|
|rejuvenation||Runeword Step 2||Each fatal blow to her hands out, represents 25% of your stamina recovers.|
|euphoria||Runeword Step 2||For fatal strokes that their ends with the sword, you will receive 0.1 to 0.25 adrenaline points.|
|separation||Runeword Step 2||Increases the range of vortex by 1.1 feet and the Mangle of 1.9 foot.|
|rotation||Glyphenwort Step 2||The Igni base attack hits all enemies in a 360 degree radius, but acts no longer burning.|
|Verpflechtung||Glyphenwort Step 2||When a Yrden case strikes an enemy, a Yrden glyph is placed at the position.|
|illusion||Glyphenwort Step 2||Opponents, acts on the Axii, associated with each blow that they land, 2s longer under the Axii effect.|
|protection||Glyphenwort Step 2||Upon entering a combat has a 100% chance that you will receive a Quen sign automatically and without consumption of stamina.|
|balance||Glyphenwort Step 2||All created pieces of armor are considered moderate.|
|invigoration||Runeword Step 3||At maximum vitality vitality regeneration is converted into additional damage (up to + 50%) and your next beat added.|
|renewal||Runeword Step 3||Each unblocked bat increases the duration of action of impregnation by 0.5 s.|
|charging||Runeword Step 3||While casting a character an adrenaline point is consumed and your next sword attack is charged with the strength of the character.|
|obsession||Glyphenwort Step 3||If an opponent dies under Axii influence, the effect is transferred to the next target. The duration of action is prolonged per blow, to the affected target attaching to 2 seconds.|
|retribution||Glyphenwort Step 3||Grants to reflect a 30% chance to be part of the damage suffered at the attacker.|
|eruption||Glyphenwort Step 3||Opponents who were set on fire with Igni, explode upon death and inflame nearby enemies.|
|ease||Glyphenwort Step 3||All created pieces of armor are considered readily.|
The Witcher 3: Viper Armor - localities of the schemes, required materials, values and ScreenshotsDid you "The Witcher 3: Runesmith guide - locality, recipes and needed runes and glyphs" fallen by Christopher Bahner?Write us in the comments or share the article.We look forward to your opinion - and of course you must like us on Facebook,twitter or Google+.
Posted In: Games