Windows 10 can delete it, as if you want to perform a clean installation, or want to switch back to an earlier version of Windows. Windows 10 provides you doing various options: In the following article we'll show you the different ways to make Windows delete 10th
284213Windows 10 - How to get help
Windows 10: Right to use from the start*
Delete Windows 10 &# 8211; These options are there
If you have 10 installed on your computer Windows and eventually realize that you really do not like the new Microsoft operating system, you want to delete Windows 10 may and revert to a previous version of Windows 10th Alternatively, it may be that your operating system is eventually completely zonked and a clean installation of Windows 10 is required &# 8211; In this case, you can all files and system settings of Windows 10 Delete and then reinstall the operating system. In plain language this means that you have two options to delete Windows 10:
- Uninstall Windows 10 and return to former version (Windows 10 downgrade)
- Uninstall and then reinstall Windows 10
Also, you can delete only individual programs or certain hard drives &# 8211; we show you these opportunities further in the article. First, however, to completely delete Windows 10th
Start Photogallery(5 pictures)install the .NET Framework 3.5 in Windows 10
Delete Windows 10 and return to previous version of Windows
If you want to uninstall Windows 10 and want to revert to a previous version of Windows 10 (downgrade) you can make the settings in the Windows 10thImportant: To remove Windows 10 in this manner, the upgrade can not be more than a month ago. Otherwise, the option expires to downgrade. In addition, you need the key for your older version of Windows, and optionally your login information if your old account was password protected.
- The option to delete and subsequent downgrade be found in the settings (Start Menu>Settings).
- Navigate here menu item update and security.
- Click then then selects Restore and select &# 8220; Return to previous version of Windows&# 8220 ;.
Then you have to answer why you want to delete Windows 10 some questions. Afterwards you has Windows 10 indicates that some apps and programs must be reinstalled and lost the settings of Windows 10th Once you've confirmed that it starts and Windows 10 is deleted &# 8211; depending on the system configuration, the process takes up to a few hours, then you have back your old operating system.
Delete and reinstall Windows 10 then
If your operating system no longer works, it can help in an emergency to remove Windows 10 and then reinstall. Here Windows 10 to the factory settings, also you have the choice to maintain your own files.Note: If you have problems with the operating system, you should first try before to repair Windows. We show you also what you can do when Windows hangs 10 or a single program no longer works. If you delete Windows 10 in this manner, all installed programs (except for your own files) from the computer. Important data should therefore best back up to an external hard drive her before.
- The option to delete and then reinstall Windows 10 can be found also in the settings (Start Menu>Settings).
- Navigate back to the menu item Update and security.
- Now click on Restore, and then selects the option &# 8220; Reset this PC&# 8220 ;.
- In the next window you have the choice whether to keep their own files or want to remove everything.
- Selects an option by their clicks it.
- Now you informed Windows 10, which files are removed &# 8211; click Next and confirmed once again with Reset.
Thereafter, the operation and Windows 10 starts will be deleted and then reinstalled with the factory settings. Here, too, you should schedule a little time again, since it can take a while before Windows 10 is running again.
delete hard drive and individual programs in Windows 10
For problems with Windows 10 you must not forcibly remove the entire operating system &# 8211; In many cases, you can simply delete individual programs or a damaged hard drive partition. The following article will show you how to do it:
- uninstall programs - Here's how: Windows 10
- format hard disk under Windows: - Format C
- Windows 10: Uninstall standard apps - Here's
We also show you also what you can do when 10 the external hard drive does not appear in Windows.
Image Sources: Microsoft, ScreenshotsDid you "Delete Windows 10 - All options at a glance" fallen from Selim Baykara?Write us in the comments or share the article.We look forward to your opinion - and of course you must like us on Facebook,twitter or Google+.
Posted In: software