In Pokémon GO their eggs can hatch and breed approach you in this way various Pokémon. There are eggs in different levels of rarity and you have to have to travel several kilometers to hatch the most unusual Pokémon. How to get there from which eggs hatch which Pokémon, tell you all the tricks to breed and how do you get the new Pokémon 2nd generation.
Pokémon sun & Buy moon now!*
In addition to the capture of Pokémon you can also breed itself which you and so acquire the rarest Pokémon. For this you need a Egg Incubator, which is you from the beginning for infinite uses available and unhatched eggs that you get at PokéStops. But for whatever egg hatches which Pokémon and how to get the 2nd Generation Pokémon? We show you the list of all possible breeding.
Updated on February 20, 2017Start Photogallery(13 images)Brazenly stolen: Copy 6 Mobile clones successful concepts almost one to one
- 1 Pokémon GO: Eggs List for 2nd Generation
- 2 Pokémon GO: What moves hatch from which eggs in 2017?
- 3 Pokémon GO: So you get the baby Pokémon 2nd generation
- 4 Pokémon GO: hatching eggs &# 8211; so the distance is calculated
- 5 Pokemon GO: eggs hatch with rotating device
- 6 Pokémon GO: hatching egg and breed rare Pokemon
- 7 Pokémon GO: Which Pokémon hatches from which egg?
Pokémon GO: Eggs List for 2nd Generation
After the second generation was added to pocket monsters the Pokédex Pokémon GO, ask a lot of players from which eggs hatch which Pokémon of the Johto region. On Reddit and Pokémon GO Hub carry players worldwide already numerous their Schlüpfergebnisse since the latest update together.
With enough matches and evidence by screenshot they are in the 2nd generation egg-list transfer. These looks stand at present (20 February 2017) as follows.
- 2-km-eggs: Stylus, endive, Cyndaquil, Totodile, Misdreavus, Pichu, Remoraid, Slugma, Togepi, Pii, Igglybuff, Ledyba
- 5K eggs: Elekid, Sneasel, Yanma, Girafarig, Natu, Magby, Phanpy, Qwilfish, Pottrott, Smoochum, Damphirplex, Tyrogue, Wobbuffet, Felino, Dunsparce
- 10K Eggs: Gligar, Miltank, Larvitar, Mantax, Mareep, Pineco, Skarmory, Sudowoodo
The Eggs list for the first generation found below.
Updated on February 13, 2017
Pokémon GO: What moves hatch from which eggs in 2017?
With the start of Valentine's Day event Pokémon GO also the contents of the various types of eggs to be adjusted. However, this applies only to eggs, which you get from the event, older eggs are not affected. The Data Miner TheSilphRoad have now an new eggs list issued, which was not yet officially confirmed by Niantic.Provided by: The Silph Road
However, it is assumed that the list is correct and thus slip out of the various types of eggs soon following Pokémon.
- 2-km-eggs: Bisasam, Glumanda, Schiggy, Caterpie, Weedle, Spearow, Ekans, Nidoran (M), Nidoran (W), Zubat, Oddish, Bluzuk, Diglett, Abra, Machollo, Bellsprout, small stone, Slowpoke, Nebulak, Krabby, Owei, Goldini, Magikarp, Pii, Igglybuff
- 5K eggs: Sandan, Vulpix, Paras, Mauzi, Enton, Menki, Fukano, Quapsel, Tentacool, Ponita, Magnemite, Doduo, Jurob, Grimer, Shellder, Onix, Drowzee, Voltorb, Cubone, Lickitung, Koffing, rhyhorn, Tangela, Seeper, Staryu, Scyther, Pinsir, Eevee, Porygon, Pichu, Togepi (as well as regional Pokémon Tauros, Porenta, Mr. Mime and Kangama)
- 10K Eggs: Hitmonlee, Hitmonchan, Chansey, Lapras, Omanyte, Kabuto, Aerodactyl, Relaxo, Dratini, Smoochum, Elekid, Magby
Updated on December 13, 2016
Pokémon GO: So you get the baby Pokémon 2nd generation
Niantic rings the second generation of Pokémon in Pokémon GO on. Here you are allowed to you about first Seven new baby Pokémon rejoice, though only get over the hatching of eggs can. The following trailer it gives an idea of the baby Pokémon to be seen.18445New Pokémon in Pokémon GO
The seven baby Pokémon is around&# 8230;
You can get the sweet pocket monsters as normal on the hatching of eggs. To do this you simply visited regularly PokéStops where you also happen to get eggs next to watering and Poké Balls. Such egg grabs her simply into your incubator and taking steps to hatch them. As you can further accelerate this process with tricks that you see in the original article and the update below.
When you get the hatching Baby Pokémon not from the same egg, but they are divided as follows.
- 2-km-egg: Igglybuff and Pii
- 5-km-egg: Pichu and Togepi
- 10 km Egg: Magby, Elekid and Smoochum
Whether it Tyrogue, the eighth baby Pokémon from the second generation, will create the game, is not yet clear stand at present.
Updated on July 21, 2016
Pokémon GO: hatching eggs &# 8211; so the distance is calculated
Players often complain about the fact that the distance traveled when eggs hatch is apparently not properly calculated or simply nothing changes in the distance indicator. However, this is not the case, since Pokémon GO the same system is used for the calculation, as in Mobile Game Ingress.
- Pokémon GO does not measure the distance traveled while the app is open.
- To the game server from Niantic your position is sent and then the measured between the current position and the last distance traveled in the predefined intervals.
- If you run, for example, 50 meters to one block, you get these are not well written, but only 5-10 meters in a straight line, which are the last two points of measurement apart. The same applies if you walk up and down.
So beware! Never Run in circles or up and down! Do you want to effectively eggs hatch, always runs the straightest path from point A to point B!
Updated on July 18, 2016
Pokemon GO: eggs hatch with rotating device
To hatch eggs, you have to really move into Pokémon GO. Are you currently to for any reason, you can be able or simply too lazy to hatch their eggs with a little trick. To do this you proceed as follows:
- Opens Pokémon GO on your mobile phone.
- Pushes the game to the Compass icon So that the compass is on the top right not set static but free.
- Sets your smartphone now on the brink of turntables or a similar automatic rotation device.
- The rotational movements are counted for the egg and you can hatch your eggs without moving yourself.
The following video shows you the way once again in detail.
With this approach, it is in Gunde a cheat that you should only use if you are sick and can not even leave the house.
Original article from July 11, 2016
Pokémon GO: hatching egg and breed rare Pokemon
You can max nine eggs carry around the same time as you. You'll find them at present exclusively at PokéStops, but you do not find an egg in each PokéStop and must eventually scour more before you're lucky. Have you found one, you can hatch the egg. To do this you proceed as follows:
- Go in the game menu on your Pokémon and selects the tab eggs above on the right.
- Click here to the desired egg to hatch.
- Now choose your Egg Incubator out.
- Run up the required number of kilometers to hatch the egg.
Do you want to hatch several eggs at the same time, you can you buy more egg incubators for each 150 Pokémünzen in-game shop. This can you use three times before they break. In addition, you get both at achieving Level 6, 10 and 15 given more egg incubators with three applications.
Pokémon GO: Which Pokémon hatches from which egg?
Do you have more eggs in your possession, you will certainly be already noticed that some more kilometers to hatch need than others. So there are:
- 5K eggs
- 10K eggs
The higher the number of kilometers, the greater the probability of a rare Pokémon.Note! Pokémon GO has a built-in pedometer. Kilometer, her travels by train or car, are calculated therefore unfortunately not for the eggs. However, you can ride a bike while viewing the app turned on to accumulate kilometers.
List of Pokémon from 2-km-eggs
From these eggs, the most common Pokémon, which you can find on every corner and so usually hatch.
- small stone
List of Pokémon from 5-km-eggs
With luck already hatch from eggs 5K extremely rare Pokémon, as you can see the following list.
- Nidoran (male and female)
List of Pokémon from 10-km-eggs
Some of the strongest and rarest Pokémon get her out of the 10-km-eggs, and some of them should be able to catch even so with a little luck.
- Mr. Mime
An overview of all pocket monsters can be found also in our Pokédex with all Pokémon.
© by What BroadcastDid you "Pokémon GO: eggs hatch - Eggs List for 2017" fallen by Christopher Bahner?Write us in the comments or share the article.We look forward to your opinion - and of course you must like us on Facebook,twitter or Google+.
Posted In: Games