Microsoft plans to make available customized Android and iOS apps on Windows 10th The Microsoft tool Windows Bridge imported iOS apps in Windows 10. However, Android apps can already install 10 Mobile on Windows. We show you how.66118Windows 10 - Phone Companion App
The Windows Store does not have as many apps such as the Google Play Store. But this must not be necessary. Because Microsoft wants to bring Android and iOS apps in a simple way by Windows 10th The website WPXBOX shows how their Android apps installed 10 Mobile on Windows Phones with Windows.
Note: If you want to try the following guide uses best a secondary smartphone and before making a backup of your data. Trying out at your own risk and may cause a smartphone Brick circumstances.
install Android apps on Windows Phone - ConditionsHere the Android app Casper was installed 10 Mobile on Windows. Source: WPXBOX
First, the following requirements apply:
- The Connector tool currently supports only the preview version of Windows 10 10166 Mobile.
- The Connector Tool currently only works with the following smartphones:
- Nokia Lumia 920
- Nokia Lumia 925
- Nokia Lumia 929 (icon)
- Nokia Lumia 830
- Nokia Lumia 930
- Nokia Lumia 1020
- Nokia Lumia 1520
- Nokia Lumia 635
- Nokia Lumia 730
- Nokia Lumia 820
- Nokia Lumia 435
- Nokia Lumia 928
- Enabled on your Windows Phone developer mode. Go to the settings, update and security for developers, developer mode. Under the heading device search it sets the switch to On and click the pairing button below it. The smartphone then issues a pair code, which you quoted you.
install Android apps on Windows Phone - Here&# 8217; s
To install Android apps on Windows Mobile 10, making her the following:
- Invite you the Connector Tool Download and the ADB tool down to your PC.
- Extract the ZIP file of the Connector Tool and lists the files IpOverUsbInstaller.msi and vcredist_x86.exe in Connector Tools folder in order to install it.
- Selected in the folder Connector Tool while holding down the Shift key, right-click a blank area to open the context menu. Selects the entry: Open command prompt here.
- Connects your smartphone via USB cable or wireless with your PC. Have you selected the USB connection, you give the command prompt now a: wconnect.exe USB, WLAN, the command is: wconnect.exe 192.168.x.x - Give this place 192.168.x.x the IP address of your smartphones.
On the Windows Phone an Android app is installed. Source: WPXBOX
- Give a Pair the code that you have quoted you. If the device is not supported or there is no connection, you get an error message.
- Installed or the ADB unzipped tool and opens the ADB installation folder where the file is located adb.exe. Opens above also described a new command prompt using the context menu with the Shift key.
- Give the command in the command prompt, type: adb devices
- Your phone should now be recognized as an Android device.
- Copy the APK file of the Android app that you wish to install on Windows Mobile 10, in the same folder as the adb.exe.
- Give then into the command prompt: adb install dateiname.apk - Replaces dateiname.apk by the name of your APK file.
APK files gets her about on the Web site APKMirror. Under certain circumstances, not all Android apps that you tried. This is especially true for those that need the Google Play Services.
Here you can see the individual steps in a video:
Android apps on Windows install 10 mobile with tool APKTOW10MThe APKTOW10M tool is easy to install on Windows Phones Android apps. Source: microsoftinsider.es
Who the upper guidance on technically, for which there is also a graphical solution: The Spanish developer Antonio de la Iglesia has developed the APKTOW10M tool with their Android apps by drag & Drop a graphical user interface installed. The tool is available in English and Spanish. The tool can download it on the associated website microsoftinsider.es.
Note: We do not assume any responsibility for the tool. Use at your own risk.
The tool currently works with Windows Phones Lumia 920, Lumia 925, Lumia 929 (Icon), Lumia 830, Lumia 930, Lumia 1520, Lumia 635 (with 1 GB of RAM), Lumia 730, Lumia 820, Lumia 435 and Lumia 928 and Windows 10 Mobile (insider version). To use the tool, you need to advance as described above enable the developer mode and pair the device.
What you should know about Windows 10:
- Windows 10 can run custom iOS and Android Apps
- Windows 10: Microsoft releases iOS app porting tool
- Windows 10 Mobile: Release and start-date for Phones
Posted In: software