You can reset to factory settings, the Samsung Galaxy S3 to delete all personal files and restore the original phone state. This is useful if you want to sell or about declutter it. We show how this works.
The easiest way you can the Samsung Galaxy S3 reset (hard reset) when her "telephone number" * 2767 * 3855 # calling. If your phone becomes unresponsive, you can reset it but also when switched off by pressing a key combination.167471Android undo
- Reset Samsung Galaxy S4 (mini)
Samsung Galaxy S3 Reset (key combination)
Danger: Backs up your own files werden./p there before in the process deleted from your phone, all your stored files or changes made on the device>
- Turns your smartphone. Remove the battery if the phone stops responding and builds it back.
- Now press the following keys simultaneously: Lauter + / off + Home
these keys pressed on the off S3 to initiate the reset.
- After starting a boot loader menu appears.
- Selected with the volume up / down buttons to select Wipe Data / Factory Reset and confirmed with the On / Off button.
- Confirms the operation with Yes.
After resetting you need from the boot loader menu if necessary, initiate the restart with the point Reboot system now. Until the smartphone completely is rebooted and the default setting is displayed, it may take a while longer than a normal restart.Start Photogallery(8 pictures)Smartphone concepts vs. Reality (iPhone 5, Galaxy S5 & Co.)
reset Galaxy S3 in the settingsSo it sets the S3 to factory settings.
If the S3 is still responding, you can do the following:
- opens the settings and changes to tab accounts.
- taps Save and reset and down on Reset to factory settings.
- Confirmed the reset with the button Reset device and Everything Erase.