In Windows 10 and 7 in the background often run the start with Windows, consume resources and take up space unnecessary programs. We show how to disable it unnecessary startup programs in Windows 10 and 7, and can clean up the Startup folder.
video | Windows 10 &# 8211; disable, and add startup programs
251986Windows 10: startup programs
write many programs at their installation often unasked into the startup of Windows. While startup programs 7 nor could deactivate the system configuration msconfig in Windows that goes into Windows 10 with the Task Manager. Furthermore, you can automatically have your own programs 10 and 7 run on Windows startup if necessary via the Startup folder. The following tips it cleans up the startup of Windows 10 and the seventh
Tip: For Windows 8 you look over here Windows 8: Startup - So her programs loaded in the Startup folder.
Windows 10: Disable startup programs - Here&# 8217; sIn Windows 10 you startup programs disabled in Task Manager.
To disable startup programs in Windows 10, it does the following:
- Click with the right mouse button on the task bar and select the entry Task Manager.
- Picks up from the Startup tab. A list of all Startup programs opens.
- To prevent a program at startup, you click with the right mouse button and select Disable.
15 tips for Windows 10 that everyone should know
Which startup programs can be disabled in Windows 10?
If you you are not sure which program is behind an object, or what it causes, can do their research: Click Search this, right-click an entry and select Online from. Windows then open your browser and search the Internet for the EXE file and its name. Including her place then, if a response.
If you're still unsure, you should leave a precaution activates the program. Alternatively you can create 10, and then just try to let that startup programs to disable risk a backup of Windows.
video | Windows 10: Uninstall standard apps - Instructions199969Windows 10: Uninstall standard apps - Instructions
Windows 10: clean startup folder and add programs
In Windows 10 you can let programs start automatically. Windows executes it then, once the operating system is booted. This works on the Startup folder.Attracts programs drag & Drop in the Startup folder to automatically perform this when Windows starts.
In Windows 10 you program shortcuts copied to the Startup folder to automatically perform this each time:
- Presses the key combination Windows + R to open the Run dialog.
- Typed the command shell: startup and confirmed by pressing Enter. The Startup folder opens. Alternatively, you can also send Windows Explorer to navigate the folder at:
C: \ Users \ NAME \ AppData \ Roaming \ Microsoft \ Windows \ Start Menu \ Programs \ Startup. Selects while your Windows 10 user name instead of the folder NAME.
- Now open the Start menu and attracts the programs that ye leave to run automatically when Windows starts 10 drag & Drop into the Startup folder. Windows then creates a shortcut (link) to the program. The program will also remain on the Start menu available.
- Repeat step 3 with all the programs that should start automatically.
Windows now automatically starts all programs that you have stored it in the Startup folder on every system startup. For other users, you must repeat the instructions, selecting the Startup folder for the user accounts.Start Photogallery(14 images)Windows History: The Evolution of Windows 1.0 to 10
Disable Startup in Windows 7
To disable the startup Proramme in Windows 7, makes her feature
- Presses the key combination Windows + R. The Run dialog opens.
- Type in msconfig and confirmed with the Enter key. The system configuration is displayed.
- Click in the window on the tab Startup.
Windows 7: Here you disabled startup programs. Source: www.windows-7-forum.net
- Examines the list of programs. Sometimes the names are quite cryptic and difficult to classify. therefore draws the columns apart at startup item, manufacturer, command and place to see each complete program information.
- Remove the check mark in front of a program to disable the startup.
If you you are not sure whether you need a program for the startup, it simply googling in connection with the words Windows and StartUp. Usually you find out then if you need the startup program.
Windows 7 has yet can a startup folder, which you also clean up or add to your own programs beyond.
7 Windows: Manage Startup folder and edit
In Windows 7, the managing and editing autostart functions similarly in Windows 10:
You can also manually programs in the Startup folder of Windows 7 copy. But for her needs its location. Windows 7 is different between two Startup folders:
- the Startup folder &# 8220; All Users&# 8221; - The location is here: C: \ Program Data \ Microsoft \ Windows \ Start Menu \ Programs \ Startup
- the Startup folder for the current user - The location is here: C: \ Users \ USER \ AppData \ Roaming \ Microsoft \ Windows \ Start Menu \ Programs \ Startup
Note: Instead USER you give to your profile folder in Windows. 7
If you want to make certain programs with Windows 7 start automatically, it copies the appropriate program shortcuts easily into one of the folders. If you have multiple user accounts on the PC, in each of which the same startup programs will load when Windows starts, you choose the folder for &# 8220; All Users&# 8221 ;. If the startup programs will only start on your account, you will select the individual user folder for the startup.
Note: Windows 7 displays the contents of both above mentioned Startup folder in the Start menu under the same Startup folder.
Startup Win7: clean up programs and manage
The startup of Windows 7 you can also clean up or otherwise and manage. You can:
- Clean the Startup
- expand the Startup
- monitor the startup
How it all goes, learn it in the article: Power Tips: The startup of Windows use them properly. 7Did you "10, 7 Windows: disable startup programs, add & Clean Up - Here's" like Robert Lair?Write us in the comments or share the article.We look forward to your opinion - and of course you must like us on Facebook,twitter or Google+.
Posted In: software