Anyone who wants to access the safe mode and other troubleshooting tools in Windows 10 needs to perform for the Advanced Start to select the appropriate option. Your get there either through the Windows 10 settings or with a simple push of a button when it restarts.With the Advanced Start your problems fixes in Windows 10th
About the Advanced Boot in Windows 10 it calls the troubleshooting and can there reset the PC or access advanced options. There you will start as Windows 10 in safe mode, makes a system recovery, open a command prompt or start Startup Repair, fixes the issues while Windows is 10th476018Windows 10: Top Features
Windows 10: Call up the Advanced Boot option and select - Manual
To run the Advanced Start in Windows 10, it does the following:
- Opens the settings with the key combination Windows + i.
- Click on the Update button and security.
- Selects the left tab recovery.
- On the right side you click Restart Now Extended Home button below the lettering.
Alternatively, the whole thing goes even faster:
- Open the Start menu and click on the button on / off.
- Now hold down the Shift key and choose Restart.
Now Windows starts a blue surface with the headline select an option. Selects here, troubleshooting, and then go to Advanced Options. It lists 10 all the tools to troubleshoot Windows - for example you start on the start settings Safe Mode in Windows 10th
15 tips for Windows 10 that everyone should knowStart Photogallery(5 pictures)install the .NET Framework 3.5 in Windows 10
Windows 10 does not start - How the Advanced Start calling the boat?
If Windows 10 does not boot, helps only the ruthless way to get into the Advanced Start:
- Starts the PC with Windows 10 and switches the PC then again with the power button.
- Repeated the whole 3 to 5 times.
Windows 10 then automatically boots into the Advanced startup. Alternatively, you can also use a Windows 10 disk.
call Extended startup when Windows 10 will not bootAbout the Repair Your Computer Windows 10 CD you come in the extended boot.
If Windows 10 does not boot, you can start the Advanced with a Windows 10 installation media call:
- Boot from the Windows 10 CD or another Windows 10 disk.
- Click on the language options, click Next.
- Click on the next screen NOT Install Now, but at the bottom of the lettering Repair Your Computer.
More on Windows 10:
- Windows 10: The new features in Release Overview
- Windows 9 is Windows 10: Why the name was changed?