Lufthansa's route network is vast and includes all major regions and transport hubs around the world. In the following article you read, where the Lufthansa flies everywhere and in which the Lufthansa route network different from the network of German Wings.
secure Miles and More credit card with 25,000 bonus miles*
Lufthansa route network &# 8211; Here flying Lufthansa
Lufthansa is one of the world's largest airlines at all and represented in over 100 countries. The airline will start from three hubs in Germany:
- The home airport in Frankfurt is the largest hub of Lufthansa: Start From here, most intercontinental and continental flights. Overall, Frankfurt operated 157 goals.
- Munich Airport is mainly for Continental flights, although here Start intercontinental flights. Overall, Munich operated 110 goals.
- Lufthansa is also represented at the airport Dusseldorf, start from which flights to Frankfurt and Munich, as well as long-haul flights to Chicago and Newark. Total Dusseldorf serves 53 destinations.
- Information on how you store the status of individual flights, can be found in the article Lufthansa Check flight status - via a browser, app or SMS.
secure Miles and More Gold card with 25,000 bonus miles*
- Subtracting the overlapping which Lufthansa for a total of 235 destinations around the world at.
- A complete listing is beyond the scope of this article &# 8211; a detailed summary be found in the overview of flights & Flights Lufthansa.
- There are also on the website of Lufthansa an interactive map on which you can select individual destinations.
- Also read how their check in faster by Lufthansa online check-in.
The objectives of Lufthansa can well see from the respective flight number their way, as the following table illustrates.
|flight number||Target Region|
|LH400 - LH499||North America (Canada, USA, Mexico)|
|LH500 - LH599||Africa and South America|
|LH600 - LH699||middle East|
|LH700 - LH799||Asia|
Lufthansa Miles Finder: redeem air miles optimally
Lufthansa route network: Where flying the German Wings?
- The Lufthansa subsidiary German Wings is responsible for domestic German and European flights that do not depart from the airports of Munich and Frankfurt since 2012 found.
- The low-cost offshoot of Lufthansa was in response to Billigfliger like Ryanair to life and flies mainly urban and holiday destinations, such as Palma de Mallorca, Antalya, Barcelona or London Heathrow.
- Overall, the German Wings flies around 110 goals in Germany, Europe and North Africa (occasionally) to.
An interactive map with an overview of all targets can be found on the website of German Wings. All flights from German Wings is their alphabetical order in the following overview. In addition, we tell you all about the Lufthansa Miles & More program for frequent flyers.
Image Sources: Digital display at international airport, Airplane in the sky via Shutterstock, Lufthansa
Posted In: software