In Stardew Valley you first need to be friends with the people, so that they trust you and let you into their homes and premises. That makes her by her increases heart-number in the Social tab. We show how you increase the heart and can have a romance and marriage to an NPC character. For the very comfy, there is also a cheat.
In this guide we explain the social system in Stardew Valley and how you can increase heart-number of NPCs until it finally comes to romance with marriage and children. How do you solve all my cheat, you can see below.
Stardew Valley: increase heart
In Stardew Valley who shows you the Social tab of your menu (heart symbol) your relationship status with the respective character. Each NPC which features a number of 10 hearts that can fill it. FYI: If you are married, your treasure has 12 hearts. Female-female relationships or male-male are both permitted.
You can increase heart-number by making her the appropriate person gifts; maximum of two gifts per week. The show you the check boxes on the right with the gift symbol in the Social tab on. Particularly, it is worth it if you surrender the best gifts on each birthday of a NPC:
- Stardew Valley: The best gifts for every villager
- Stardew Valley: Birthday of all residents in the calendar overview
Stardew Valley: go with character romance and marriage and have childrenStardew Valley: At the word &Single; # 8220&# 8221; the social tab you realize who you can marry her.
The following characters can marry her in Stardew Valley. You realize that the social tab of the written word in brackets Single:
Info: Our Map of Stardew Valley shows where the NPCs live: Stardew Valley: Map and map with residents and locations (also Pelican Town).
When you reach for a resident a certain heart-number will be gradually released after new cut scenes that you see at the next meeting; at marriageable characters are at least 5. Then you must each meet her via dialog selection decisions that affect the future behavior of the NPCs.Stardew Valley: Have you reached a certain heart-number, be unlocked special cutscenes.
Getting married can you have 10 hearts with your favorites. then proceed as follows:
- Presented your sweetheart a bouquet flowers, which in Pierre&# 8217; s Store can be purchased.
- Now you have to buy for 5000 g a Mermaid counterpart (Mermaid trailer) from Old Mariner. It is located east of Elliott&# 8217; s hut on the eastern part of the beach when rains or storms, see: Stardew Valley: Old Mariner - What does it do? How do you get the amulet?
Stardew Valley: From the Old Mariner you get the Mermaid counterpart for marriage.
- After you have passed the pendant or amulet, the NPC for marriage prepares.
- After that, your favorite moves into your house, will tell new things and help on the farm, such as:
- irrigate fields
- feeding animals
- make breakfast
- repair fence
- If you make your partner happy, a baby is born too soon.
Stardew Valley: The best mods
Stardew Valley: having children
To have children, you should be married and live together on your farm in Stardew Valley. Your partner you have to treat them well, so that at some point a child came into the world while continuing. The following should note her:
- Waived lying on bad behavior as the whole day in bed.
- Make sure that the NPC can move freely and does not stick to Decor-objects or the like.
- When you talk with your character, it usually comes at a Küss- / romances moment every day when he's happy.
- not give other singles so many gifts. Your partner can then be jealous.
How the points system works in Stardew Valley with the heart, learn it below.
Stardew Valley: Increase Heart number to romance / marriage (points) - Here&# 8217; s
If you want to increase heart-number of a friend who observed the following assignment:
- Each heart represents 250 points.
- When you speak with a population that is 20 points.
- If you ignore a resident for one day, two points will be deducted.
- Every inhabitant has the best and good gifts he likes. A best gift is 80 points, a good gift is worth 45 points.
- If you give someone a gift that he does not like or hate, heart number may decrease.
- If you completed the quest of a villager who to Pierre&# 8217; s Store are advertised, there are for 150 points at Quest levy.
- Important: If you surrender a best gift on the birthday of the NPCs, you get 640 points (8 times as many as on an ordinary day).
Stardew Valley: The best gifts for every villager
By the way: The birthday gift is not one of the limitations of two gifts per week.
To achieve the maximum heart number as soon as possible, you should always universal best gifts set or those that are least liked. among the universal best gifts:
- Prismatic Shard: You can find it in the mines during mining.
- Rabbit&# 8217; s Foot: You will receive the item of rabbits that you have in your stable, once you've upgraded these and the rabbits have reached at least 4 hearts.
- Exception: Haley hates Prismatic Shards and Penny hates Rabbit&# 8217; s Foot.
among the universal gemochten gifts:
- All Gems (Gems)
- All cooked recipes (except standard ingredients like Fried Eggs, Bread, wheat and hops)
- All Artisan Goods
|image||Item||Where to get?|
|Maple Syrup||Maple Tree with Tapper|
- Caroline, Jas, Sam and Sebastian do not like mayonnaise.
- Elliot does not like Limestone and hates Poppies.
- Emily does not like Pine Tar.
- Krobus do not like cooked recipes.
- Leah does not like Gems except Diamond.
- Maru does not like Maple Syrup.
- Penny does not like Pale Ale and Wine.
- Pierre does not like Gems and hates apples.
- Sebastian does not like Pale Ale and Omelets.
- Vincent and Jas do not like jelly.
- Vincent and Jas hate coffee and all Artisan Goods.
- Willy does not like salad, sashimi and pizza.
Stardew Valley: Increase Heart number by Cheat - InstructionsStardew Valley: Per cheat her increases the heart immediately to the maximum.
Who does not want to make the effort to make all the villagers gifts, can also apply a cheat, to bring the heart number with a blow to maximum:
- Finished Stardew Valley and navigate to the folder of your savegames, as described here: Stardew Valley: Save games folder & Manually save and load - Here&# 8217; s on location.
Note: Secures your previously saved games before you mind vornehmt changes.
- Opens the folder Saves the folder with your character name and then the file that contains your character name, with a text editor, such as Notepad ++.
- Presses Ctrl + F to open the Find dialog box. Addiction, want to change her now for the person whose heart number. In our example, this is Penny.
Note: As the name several times in the text file, you have probably look further 1 to 2 times.
- You come to a place that looks like this:
<item><key><string>penny</ string></ key><value><ArrayOfInt><int>1966</ int><int>2</ int><int>0</ int><int>0</ int><int>0</ int><int>0</ int></ ArrayOfInt>
In the savegame file it increases the heart by number input.
- The first value in the <int>Bracket according ArrayOfInt indicates how many hearts you have with the character, in our example is the number Multiplies 1966. Now the heart number that you want to have, with 250 and replaces the corresponding value. In our example, we will replace the 1966 with 2500 to reach the maximum number of heart 10 heart.
- Saves the file using the Ctrl + S and starts Stardew Valley.
Stardew Valley Guides:
- Stardew Valley: Skull Key - How to get? Where use? (Key)
- Stardew Valley: Bus repair to the desert Calico Desert (Bus Repair) - Here&# 8217; s
- Stardew Valley: Silo fill with hay (Hay) - Here&# 8217; s