If Windows 10 does not work properly, you can perform a system recovery by their resorting to an old restore point. We show you how.4813Windows 10 - System Restore (Tutorial) .wmv
If you have created a restore point in Windows 10, you can in an emergency to perform a system recovery. Do not worry, by default and automatically creates Windows 10 restore points.
Windows 10: Perform System Restore
- Presses the key combination Windows + R.
- Give the Run dialog SystemPropertiesProtection and confirmed by pressing Enter.
- in the tab computer protection click its button system recovery.
Here you open the System Restore in Windows 10
- Click in the new window on the button Continue and selects from the list a restore point that want to restore it.
- click on Continue, then click Complete and confirms the advisory message Yes.
Windows 10 then automatically reboots and resets the system files back to the state of the recovery point.Start Photogallery(5 pictures)install the .NET Framework 3.5 in Windows 10
Restore with Windows 10 installation CD
If you no longer boot into Windows, or no longer can open the function:A system restore point can be loaded also on the Setup DVD when Windows stops working.
- Sets the Windows installation CD into the drive and boot from it.
- Click on the first menu Continue.
- Selects the bottom Repair Your Computer out.
- It scans for installed versions of Windows. Just wait and then click Continue.
- click on system recovery, to load old restore points.
Posted In: software