Unitymedia routers the default password and user name is usually both times &# 8220; admin&# 8221 ;. The Wi-Fi password, however, differs from device to device. We show how you can change both the router and the wireless password if you have one example forgotten.23416explains WifiSpot Unitymedia
- WLAN: 2.4 or 5 GHz? Which band is better?
- WPA2 CCMP: Is it better than WPA + WPA2 and WEP? Easily explained
Unitymedia: Change router password, because it was forgotten
The router user name and password often noisy at Unitymedia routers just admin. However, if you have your router password change and forget then, you have to reset the router to log you into the user interface. But this case, all settings will be lost and the router is then back to their factory settings:
- the reset button on the back of the router hold down for at least 6 seconds.
- The router will now reset.
- After that you connect to the wireless network of the router, if not already, and sets up the device again. The default network name and wireless password can be found on a label on the back of the router.
- Now Log in with the user interface to set up the router: Unitymedia: Router Login - so get you access to the settings.
Unitymedia: change Wi-Fi password
Sun changes its your wireless password on Unitymedia router:
- Log in with your Unitymedia router.
- Click above on the menu item WIRELESS and selects on the left side under your frequency band used (either 2.4 or 5 GHz) the lettering safety out.
Unity Media Router: This changes her your Wi-Fi password.
- The bottom Network key is your wireless password.
- Click in the appropriate field and changes the wireless password.
- In the field below you give the password again.
- Confirmed with the button To save.
If Wi-Fi devices such as PCs, laptops, smartphones and tablets were connected to your router, they now have no Internet connection. This also applies to the PC, you have just changed the wireless password on the. So you've got to the devices again log on to the wireless network, but now enter the new wireless password.