On Windows 7 or Vista, the message is often displayed in elaborate games: &# 8220; Do you want to change the color scheme to improve performance?&# 8221; We show how her permanently disabled the message as it reappears every time and can be a pain right.
video | 5 GIGA tips for Windows 10 in 80 seconds1790016Five tips for Windows 10
Change color scheme to improve performance - permanently disable
If you play in Windows a game, it may happen that the game stops in the middle, is minimized and Windows displays the error message:
&# 8220; Do you want to change the color scheme to improve performance?&# 8221;
No matter which of the three options you select in the next game start, the message reappears. So as you can disable it permanently in advance? That's fine. You have to change something in the EXE file of the game properties dialog, as I describe below.No matter what you click on: The message coming back.Start Photogallery(14 images)Windows History: The Evolution of Windows 1.0 to 10
Windows: Change color scheme to improve performance - disable
To disable the Windows color scheme message, it does the following:
- Opens Windows Explorer with the keys Windows + E.
- Navigate to the executable file of the game or the program that triggers the message.
- Click with the right mouse button on the .exe file and select Settings.
- Changes in the tab compatibility and places a check mark in desktop design off.
Windows: In the properties at &Compatibility; # 8220&# 8221; deactivated their desktop appearance.
- In this way, the color scheme changes automatically in &# 8220; Windows 7 base&# 8221 ;, when you start the game or program.
- This prevents the error message during the game / program appears and interrupts the application.
If the color scheme does not automatically change back after finishing the game, you simply start Windows again.
The following video shows the procedure using the example of Battlefield:Did you "Change color scheme to improve performance - disable message" like Robert Lair?Write us in the comments or share the article.We look forward to your opinion - and of course you must like us on Facebook,twitter or Google+.
Posted In: software