Windows 10, 7 and 8 collect diligently telemetry data (user data), while it uses the operating systems. The software Spybot anti-Beacon prevents and immunizes the system each time new, so Microsoft optimally gets no user data from you.
The free Spybot anti-Beacon Tool is probably one of the most useful programs 10. Windows but also for earlier operating systems, it is recommended because Windows collect 7 and 8 user data, such as Windows 10. Here is a list, which updates in Windows 7 and 8 re-install telemetry.
Sypbot anti-Beacon Download
We recommend to place a check during the installation of the tool in Update immunization at every system startup.During the installation, you should check the box if you want to stay protected.
This freeware enables Abwehrmaßnamen each time Windows is restarted again. This is especially handy because Windows 10, 7 and 8 automatically disable particular to update installations certain functions again. So you are therefore relatively sure the telemetry data transmission remains blocked in the future.Spybot anti-Beacon blocked telemetry data in Windows 10, 7 and 8th
- After starting the software you click on the button below immunizing.
- Click on Show Options to display detailed information (registry entries, memory paths) to the disabled services.
- Click on the tab Optional. Who wants to transmit telemetry data, should apply all the blocks here.
You can also make reversed, by clicking on the button Undo or undo all changes made by the tool.
Spybot anti-Beacon: Blocked telemetry
Spybot anti-Beacon blocked following telemetry services:
- The connection to telemetry hosts
- Telemetry Group Policy
- The Consumer Experience Improvement Program (CEIP) Microsoft
- Remote Registriy services
- Telemetry for Office 2013 and 2016
videos & product images
- product images
Posted In: Tools & amp; Tuning software