Android 7.0 nougat has a special multi-window function: With it you can two apps on the screen simultaneously view and use. We show you in this guide on how you use the Multi-Windows.
Show two apps simultaneously - Multi-Window: Android 7.0 nougat
A much sought-after feature in Android 7.0 Nougat is the multi-window feature that lets you view two apps over or next to each other and can operate. This has the great advantage that you do not have to switch between apps back and forth to copy as a friend several links or sections of text and add it to the Messenger app.Android 7.0 nougat: The multi-window feature in action.
But how exactly you activated this mode? In the options you have nothing to set it; the feature is enabled at the factory and on board.Start Photogallery(4 images)Android push messages off (illustrated guide)
Android 7.0 nougat: Multi-Window activate and use
To activate the multi-window mode for two apps in Android 7.0 nougat, it proceeds as follows:
- Opens the first app, such as a browser from which you want to copy text.
- Opens the second app, such as a Messenger.
- therefore keep your finger and hold the Recent Apps button, you otherwise change with the between open apps.
- The button icon changes from a square into two small rectangles and Android shows only half of the open app on the screen. On the other half you can now select the app that will you arrange next to the first App.
Android 7.0 nougat shows two apps at once on the display.
- Selects the second app with a tap.
- Now both apps are placed side by side and displayed.
- Depending on the app, it may be useful to turn the phone to landscape mode. The apps will no longer be above the other but automatically displayed side by side on the screen.
Android 7.0 nougat: Multi-Window disable
To disable the multi-window mode in Android 7.0 nougat, you keep your finger pressed again for more on the Recent Apps button. The second app disappears and the first app reappears in full screen.
Tip: Your even can unlock 6.0 Mashmallow the multi-window feature in Android.3136Android N: Let's start the Name SearchDid you "Android 7.0 nougat: Multi-Window use - so you go" like Robert Lair?Write us in the comments or share the article.We look forward to your opinion - and of course you must like us on Facebook,twitter or Google+.
Posted In: Android