In general, the Android smartphone works pretty reliably. Annoying it when you see an error message on the screen with which you can not do much at first is. It can happen when you open an app or for calls that nothing works and only the error "The operation was stopped com.android.phone" appears on the screen.
Here you experience, what solutions to correct the error "The operation was stopped com.android.phone" there.88455Play Store app permissions
"The process com.android.phone" was stopped: problem solving for Samsung Galaxy S3, S4 and Co.
Mostly the error occurs when you are called on the Android device, or want to make a call yourself. The error message occurs regardless of device on Samsung Galaxy, Sony Xperia, HTC One and Co. on. Do you want to fix the error, you can do folgndes:
- Gets the settings.The up on the Android device.
- Controls the application manager and seek there all apps installed.
- Here you will find the entry "LogsProvider".
- Selects it and forces there over the designated button a stop.
- In addition, all of you should "Clear data".
Start Photogallery(13 images)Top 10: The currently most popular Android apps in Germany
"The process com.android.phone" was stopped: This can be done
If the error message "The operation was stopped com.android.phone" can still occur, making their further steps.
- Once again calls on the settings of the Android device.
- Application Manager now you look for the "Phone" app.
- Here, too, you have to "stop force", "Clear data" and also "empty cache" the.
- the device restarts and waits to see if the problem persists.
Uninstall Apps Gallery and exit
- (Figure 1.6):Screenshot_2014-06-24-14-57-58
- (Figure 6.2):Screenshot_2014-06-24-14-58-04
- (Figure 3.6):Screenshot_2014-06-24-14-57-50
- (Figure 4.6):Screenshot_2014-06-24-14-57-37
- (Figure 6.5):Screenshot_2014-06-24-14-57-13
- (Figure 6.6):Screenshot_2014-06-24-14-56-52
In this case, you need your phone to its factory settings. Although all data from the memory in this way, but it goes like this also ensures that software conflicts that can also cause errors mentioned, are created from the world. To set the Android device to its factory defaults, read on here: Reset Android - as you doing your smartphone completely flat. We show you also what is the error message &# 8220; com.google.process.gapps process has been completed&# 8221; can do. There is also with us help message &# 8220; Google Play services has been terminated&# 8220 ;.
Source: KieferPix via Shutterstock
Posted In: Android