If you receive unwanted spam messages from a particular sender repeatedly, you can block their e-mail address. This you do not reach these emails or be deleted directly. We show how this works with the popular e-mail programs and providers, including Gmail, Outlook and Thunderbird.121962Cortana: Email dictate in Windows 10 - Instructions
block e-mail address
If you constantly get e-mails from a sender that annoy you, you can simply block these spam mails. Typically, a filter is created then simply discarded or emails from a particular sender deletes directly.
Table of Contents:
- Opens Gmail.
- Opens the e-mail from senders want to block it permanently.
- Click on the top right on the small down arrow.
- Selects here &Sender; # 8220&# 8221; lock.
Here you can permanently block the sender of an e-mail.
- Confirms the indication that e-mails are marked in the future from this sender as spam, with the button lock.
- Alternatively, you click on the mail to the stop sign-like icon with an exclamation mark in the middle. There appears you may additionally how you can unsubscribe from email without immediately block all senders.
Cancel: If you have blocked a sender by mistake, you can leave him in the same way again. Selects the arrow then the entry blocking of &Sender; # 8220&# 8221; cancel.
For newer versions of Outlook, the instructions apply analogously. Under certain circumstances, the buttons are named differently:
- Opens in Outlook spam mail.
- In the Start tab you click on the button junk e-mail.
- Selects the sender entry lock out, so that e-mails end up in the future of the Spam Folder.
Cancel: Click on the button again junk e-mail and selects Junk E-mail Options. In the Blocked Senders tab you can select the sender and remove.
In Thunderbird you can set a filter to block sender. Then, when you get an unsolicited e-mail from this sender, the message is automatically moved to the Trash.
- Opens in Thunderbird unwanted email.
- Click with the right mouse button on the e-mail to the sender and click on Create Filter from&# 8230; ,
Select this option to filter out the sender's mail in the future.
- Forgive for the filter above a descriptive name such as blocked addresses.
- Above the right condition is already set. Selects down at Executed Actions and delete the message.
- Confirmed with OK.
Cancel: You can do the whole thing reversed if you press the Alt key and selecting the Tools menu, filter. Here you can delete the filter created or only off.
- Tip: The best email program for Windows 10 and Android
In GMX can mark it as spam their unwanted messages. This learns the built-in spam filters and filters future messages from that sender better. Alternatively, you can also set your own filter, similar to Thunderbird.
- Login you one on GMX and opens the unwanted e-mail.
- Click on the email button SPAM.
- You can find the e-mail is now the suspected spam folder, where you also reversed can do.
Alternatively, you judge a filter:
- Click the bottom left of the GMX Navigation Settings.
- Under Security, you click on blacklist.
- Now give the sender's e-mail address that annoys you. Confirmed with Save.
- Log in with Web.de and opens the settings to the settings.
- Subfolder you see the filter rules under which you can create a new filter.
- Selects the following from
- Field: Sender
- Filters: is
- Term: (to block e-mail address)
- Action: Delete Immediately
- Click on Save.
T-Online you can block specific senders on the negative list:
- Log you in your T-Online account, and marks the email that disturbs.
- Click on the button More about the email and select Flag for spam from.
- Click top left on the button menu settings.
- Under e-mail you click on spam protection.
- Chooses the first option: direct reject and delete.
Posted In: software