In our side-by-side refrigerator test we go to the question of what is the best free-standing refrigerator under the spacious, American refrigerators. We clarify what NoFrost or Holiday function, which is a benefit of good energy efficiency class and the best side-by-side Kühschränke have listed for you in the tabular overview.
In many kitchens, the small combination models in the form of a Siemens, exquisite or Bomann refrigerator are. We take the older siblings of these devices in our side-by-side refrigerator test under the microscope. see the large luxury refrigerators not only brilliant, they often donate water and ice cubes directly into your glasses. So you make a really cool character in your kitchen and at parties. Below, we clarify what you should know about side-by-side refrigerators.
Which means side-by-side refrigerator?
Such a refrigerator is also called American fridge, as it is seen in many US films and soap operas. A side-by-side refrigerator is very large and has plenty of room, as its doors are juxtaposed with each other instead. Mostly hidden behind one side of the cooling area, behind the other of the freezer. Two-door models is their example of AEG, Bosch, Siemens and LG. There are also devices with four doors. On the one hand, this arrangement is the space saving, on the other hand you do not need ever stoop low for the handle in the freezer and can submit your most desirable foods such as vegetables, fish and Co. place in both parts of the refrigerator above.3445panasonic-a ++ - side-by-side washer-nr-b53v2-product-imagination-49747.mp4
What weighs a side-by-side refrigerator?
A spacious Sde-by-side refrigerator is not exactly a lightweight. Siemens side-by-side KA90NVI30 * has a proud 98 kg curb weight. Samsung RS7778FHCSLEF * surpasses him with rich 123 kg.
Where you can buy a side-by-side refrigerator?
If you are wondering where you can buy a side-by-side refrigerator, you are right in both the retail and online stores. The wider choice of refrigerators from Bosch, AEG and Co. do you have on the Internet.
Return Policy you have both and is delivered virtually to the front door.
|Samsung RS7778FHCSLEF *||Siemens KA90NVI30*||Blomberg KQD 1251 X*||Gorenje NRS 9182 CXB *|
(H x W x D)
|178.9 x 91.2 x 71.2 cm||177 x 91 x 72 cm||182 x 92 x 72 cm||188 x 96 x 76 cm|
|cooling capacity||359 liters||373 liters||385 liters||370 liters|
|freeze content||184 liters||200 liters||155 liters||179 liters|
|Energy efficiency class||A +||A ++||A ++||A +|
|Energy consumption per year||353 kWh||373 kWh||357 kWh||445 kWh|
|noise||39 dB||43 dB||46 dB||41 dB|
|Order now||Best on BestCheck.de||Best on BestCheck.de||Best on BestCheck.de||Best on BestCheck.de|
Side-by-side refrigerator: Special Features
- Mini bar: In our side-by-side refrigerator-test many devices have a bar compartment. There is a door in the refrigerator door, are quickly accessible through the beverage. You need not only cumbersome open the entire door and actually so also saves energy. Whether your best side-by-side refrigerator must have a bar compartment, you decide yourself according to your preferences.
- Nofrost: The NoFrost technology was originally developed by Bosch and describes a forced-air system, which ensures a lower humidity. Nofrost prevented so icy that your freezer.
- Holiday function: Many side-by-side refrigerators offer a holiday or Holiday function. Thanks to her, is also conserves power as the temperature rises, for example in the refrigerator at 15 degrees. Compared to the normal operation which is quite warm indeed, many foods are as yet sufficiently cooled. Of course you should eat everything perishable before each holiday.
What equipment is a must-have in your personal side-by-side refrigerator-winner is up to you.
We have carried out further tests for you:
- 4K Monitor Test
- Smoke Detector Test
Energy efficiency class in a side-by-side refrigerator
Whether mini retro refrigerator or American fridge: By rewarding energy efficiency with EU labels on a Bomann side-by-side refrigerator or another model manufacturers are required to the consumer on the power consumption of refrigerators and other electronic devices to point. Whether you want to buy a side-by-side refrigerator low, or at least a Siemens side-by-side top model is targeted: Winning the black arrow and the letters from A +++ to D is mandatory.
- For example, a refrigerator Class A + 20% less electricity than a side-by-side refrigerator of class A.
- A side-by-side unit Class A +++ saves as much as 60% energy compared to a class A refrigerator.
- An example: The Samsung RS7778FHCSLEF (A +) used according to the manufacturer about 353 kWh per year. This gives 98.84 euros per year if you pay for the current 28 cents per kilowatt hour. Compared with a side-by-side refrigerator, which is associated with the class A and perhaps 600 kWh (= 168 Euro) consumed their savings 69,16 EUR annually. Of course, there are also refrigerators, which are classified as A +++. The spacious side-by-side refrigerators it is rare to find this though.
Image Sources: nata-lunate / Shutterstock.com, Neirfy / Shutterstock.com, © SamsungDid you "Buy Side-by-side refrigerator: Then you should pay attention" fallen from Christin Richter?Write us in the comments or share the article.We look forward to your opinion - and of course you must like us on Facebook,twitter or Google+.
Posted In: Buyer's guide