The installation files of Windows 10 will automatically load on your PC if you have reserved 10 Windows. We show what you realize that the installation files for the Windows 10 upgrade are already downloaded.16238510 Reasons to Upgrade to Windows 10 - CONTINUUM
Buy Windows 10 Windows 10 in the test
How do I know that the Windows 10 upgrade is downloaded?The installation files for Windows 10 have already been downloaded.
Windows loads the Windows 10 upgrade to a specific folder on the hard drive down. If this folder exists with you, Windows 10 just downloaded when downloading or. So you find the folder:The $ Windows ~ BT folder. Is still too small to contain all the Windows 10 installation files.
- Opens the Windows Explorer shortcut Windows + E.
- Click the top left of the drop-down menu to organize and select Folder and Search Options. Click the Folder Options window on the View tab and enabled in the list of hidden files and folders, select Show hidden files, folders and drives.
- Navigate to the folder C: \ and looks if you see a folder named $ Windows ~ BT.. There are already the Windows 10 installation files if Windows is released on 29 July.
If you displayed the hidden folders, congratulations - Windows is a 10 (soon) on your hard drive. To check how far the download is, does the following:
- Click with the right mouse button on the folder $ Windows. ~ BT.
- Selects the entry Settings.
Usually the folder about the 6GB should be large. If you re-calls the settings after a few minutes, you can see if the folder increasingly occupies more space. If so, Windows 10 is being downloaded even further.
If your $ Windows folder. ~ BT no longer grows or there is update problems, you can start it manually so the Windows 10 upgrade.
15 tips for Windows 10 that everyone should knowStart Photogallery(5 pictures)install the .NET Framework 3.5 in Windows 10
downloaded Windows 10 upgrade - what now?
If the Windows 10 upgrade has been downloaded, this does not mean that your Windows operating system 10 starts installing Windows immediately. Under certain circumstances, you have to wait quite a while because Microsoft determines when the time is right.
What can you do in such a case, you read here: No Notification: Windows 10 upgrade is not displayed - What to do?
More on Windows 10:
- Windows 10 release: All information on the operating system
- Windows 10 system requirements
Posted In: software