Setting up BlueStacks on the PC
Navigation in the BlueStacks App Player is true to some extent aligned with the Android devices, but of course you have no smartphone or tablet interface in terms of desktops. Instead, there is a home page with the navigation icons &# 8220; My Apps&# 8221 ;, &# 8220; Top 25 Applications&# 8221; and &# 8220; 1-Click Sync&# 8221 ;.
To download apps, you need to log you with an active Google account and then you can choose either 25 apps from the pre-generated top or looking over the blue button with the magnifying glass in the various stores for an app of your choice. For this, you must, however, already know what you want to have, as a clear representation as in the Play Store, for example, you will look in vain here.
- Before you can get started, however, with the wild downloading apps, you have to first of all the one time setup complete. Click on it &Continue; # 8220&# 8221;
- Now get in touch with your Google account or create a new (You should note here that the keyboard with BlueStacks an American is based, and some characters are configured differently)
- Closes the setup using the corresponding button from
sync apps between PC and Android device
Do you have a smartphone or tablet and you want your downloaded apps from BlueStacks and the device to sync, you must enable 1-Click Sync.
- Click on it in the Setup &Proceed; # 8220&# 8221;
- Log in with your Google account and selects &Log; # 8220&# 8221;
- Optionally selects the appropriate device and confirms the device selection with &Done; # 8220&# 8221;
- In addition to your apps the icon, with which you can initiate synchronization between BlueStacks and mobile phone or tablet now appears
Posted In: Android