We show you here how you sign into Windows as an administrator.
By default, the Administrator account in Windows is not active. Although you can also run programs such as an administrator, but the user account that acts of which you made, is not a real administrator account.156611Log in as administrator in Windows (Tutorial)
As an administrator, you are virtually the God of PCs, can you:
- (Safety) Change settings
- install software and hardware,
- and the for all other user accounts on the computer.
For this you've got to but only log in as administrator. however, noted that you should only do that if ye should be aware of the consequences. Otherwise, you can do a lot of damage quickly.
Log in as administrator
These instructions work for Windows 10, 7 and 8:
- Presses the Windows key and writes cmd.
- Hold the left Shift and Ctrl key and click on the search result, so that the prompt starts with administrator privileges.
- Now give the command: Net user administrator / active: yes
The admin account has been activated
- This allows the administrator account is activated.
- In Windows 10 you open the Start menu, click left on your profile image and choose Administrator out.
In Windows 10 you click on their profile picture, to switch to the Administrator account
- In Windows 7, now you open the Start menu, click on de arrow next shut down and selects Sign out out. After that you click on the login screen to the account Administrator.
Now Windows you also shows the admin account in the login screen
- In Windows 8 you press on the desktop shortcut Alt + F4 and selects Sign out out. At login you choose then Administrator out.
In Windows 8, the Administrator account when logging is now selectable
Detailed instructions be found here:
- Windows 10: Enable Administrator account
- Windows 7 unlock as administrator
If you are logged in, you do not realize at first glance that you are now logged with the administrator account because everything looks as with other account. However, not all programs are now by default automatically with administrator privileges. This is not always required, so you should not use it as your default Windows account the administrator account.
Posted In: software