In Windows 10 you can use time (formerly &# 8220; Active Hours&# 8221; set), installed 10 automatic updates in Windows. We tell you where to find the usage time setting.
video | 5 Tips for Windows 10818481Other tips for Windows 10
The usage time (Active-hours) in Windows 10 are handy especially during working on the PC. Because the operating system will not bother you in this time period with update messages or reboots. They have nothing to do with the rest, to rest or sleep mode:
- Windows 10: Enable Hibernation - Here&# 8217; s
- Windows 10: Set the rest and activate - Here&# 8217; s
- Activate Windows 10 power-saving mode and create power plan &# 8211; so goes&# 8217; s
Tip: How disabled it in Windows 10 notifications, learn it here: Windows 10: Disable Notifications - Here&# 8217; s.Start Photogallery(5 pictures)install the .NET Framework 3.5 in Windows 10
Windows 10: Use time - What is it?
In Windows 10, there is a button called usage time in the update settings, in English it is called Active-hours. When enabled, the installation of automatic updates in the specified times is prevented. This is not running Windows 10, for example, just while working down or restarts.Here you adjusts the time of use, 10 not annoying in Windows with updates.
Windows 10 tips that everyone should know
Windows 10: Set the time of use (Active Hours)
At 10 the usage time in Windows (Active Hours) set, you make the following:
- Presses the key combination Windows + i to open the settings.
- Click on the Update button and security.
- Selects the left menu item within Windows Update.
Windows 10: Click on the logo usage time to adjust the rest.
- Right click on the logo usage time. An overlay opens.
- Presents here the start and end time. Click Save.
Windows 10 is no longer necessary to you within the set time to start the operating system or the like.
Note: Under certain circumstances, the setting usage time you will not be displayed. She is 10 Insider Build is avilable Windows 14,316th You may be able to try out with the Insider program or wait until the update for regular Windows systems will be installed later with an update:
- What is the Windows 10 Insider Program? - Easily explained
video | Windows 10 Insider program23820Windows 10 Insider ProgramDid you "Windows 10: Set the time of use (Active Hours) - Here's" like Robert Lair?Write us in the comments or share the article.We look forward to your opinion - and of course you must like us on Facebook,twitter or Google+.
Posted In: software