If you have Windows 7 Professional or Home version, you can use the Windows XP Mode to make old programs continue to run. We show how her 7 Home and Professional installed the XP Mode in Windows.
Video Tip | So you installed the XP Mode even under Windows 107493510 Windows: install XP Mode - Manual
install XP Mode: Windows 7
The XP Mode can be in Windows 7 Professional easy to install. If you a product key for Windows XP * ye can set 7 Home to XP Mode in Windows. To do this you install Windows XP in a virtual PC running Windows 7 (without VirtualBox). In Windows 10 you can also upgrade to XP Mode: install XP Mode - Here: Windows 10&# 8217; s.
Windows 7: Setting XP Mode for Professional and Home version - Manual
To use XP Mode in Windows 7, it goes as follows:
- Invite you the update KB958559 (Windows Virtual PC) from Microsoft and install it.
- Selected on the download page at the i symbol, the 64-bit version of, if you use a 64-bit operating system, see: 32 or 64 bit? Find out which Windows system running.
- Starts Windows 7 new.
- Now installs the Windows XP Mode. The file is about 464 MB in size.
- If you use Windows 7 Professional, can you here download the XP Mode and install. The file is about 464 MB in size. ask clicks after installing the Finish button to start the XP Mode. Windows 7 Professional users are then completed at this point and can be accessed under Windows Virtual PC / Windows XP Mode to XP Mode in the start menu.
- If you use Windows 7 Home, is doing these steps.
- Opens the Start menu under the Windows Virtual PC folder of the same link.
Click here to set up 7 Home to XP Mode in Windows.
- An Explorer window opens. Create clicks up there in the menu bar on the virtual machine.
Click here to set the XP Mode.
- Forgive a name, such as XP Mode, and the location of the associated virtual disk. Click Next.
- Forgive the RAM size. You can also leave all settings. Click on Next and finally click Create.
The default settings are fine.
- In the Explorer window now you see XP Mode.vmcx.
- If you have a Windows XP CD, sets into the drive of your PC and start the XP Mode by double clicking on the file. This XP is installed in the virtual machine. then follow the instructions.
- If you have the XP installation CD as an ISO file, follow the instructions.
- Click the VMCX file with the right mouse button and select Properties. In the new window you select the DVD drive and enabled Open an ISO image. then give the path to the ISO file. Confirmed with OK.
Here you select the XP ISO file to install it in the virtual machine.
- Starts VMCX file by double clicking and follow the instructions in the window to install Windows XP.
Windows XP is installed.
- You need the XP Key not enter during installation, but can the whole thing later do in XP.
- If your mouse is caught during the installation of the window, press the Windows key to free her.
- Via the menu at the top of XP window (action, extras, Ctrl + Alt + Del) controls her the XP Mode. Here you can also hook it up. Presses the Windows button if your mouse is trapped and can not reach their menu.
- From the Start menu in Windows Virtual PC / Windows Virtual PC you can VMCX the file and start the XP Mode again and again.
On the subject: Windows XP: Download the virtual machine &# 8211; Is this legal? Here you also see the most important tools for Windows:Start Photogallery(26 images)Windows 10: The 25 most important programs Did you "XP Mode installed (Home: Windows 7 & Pro version) - Guidance" like Robert Lair?Write us in the comments or share the article.We look forward to your opinion - and of course you must like us on Facebook,twitter or Google+.
Posted In: software