If you want to delete your e-mail address, we will show you here how to do it - regardless of whether Gmail, Yahoo, GMX, Web.de, Hotmail, or others. In addition, you learn how you can delete an e-mail account in Thunderbird or Outlook.
Video Tip | Cortana dictate an e-mail - Tutorial121969Cortana: Email dictate in Windows 10 - Instructions
You can delete your e-mail address, for example, if you want to have a new address or the old gets too much spam.Start Photogallery(5 pictures)The 5 best free e-mail programs
Delete e-mail address
The procedure to delete an e-mail address is usually the same:
- Your log you an on the web page whose e-mail service uses her.
- Often you recognize this in what comes after the @ sign your e-mail address. If you have about [email protected], then you are in e-mail provider Web.de, and so on.
- As a login uses her your e-mail address and the corresponding password.
- Then you open the settings in your account and look for the entry to delete the account.
- Often an entry does not find that. Then you have to enter contact and manually delete the e-mail address in order to support.
Here are the specific procedures for each e-mail provider with which you can delete it your account:
- Delete Gmail account &# 8211; so is&# 8217; s step by step
- Delete Yahoo Account &# 8211; quickly, step by step
- GMX account Delete: Guidance on the cancellation of the account
- Delete Web.de account
- Delete Hotmail account &# 8211; Step-by-Step Guide
- Delete Microsoft account: So it goes on Xbox, Lumia and finally
If you want you create an e-mail account with another provider and the server settings required: e-mail server: IMAP & POP3 settings for web.de, GMX, Gmail & Co.
Delete e-mail account (Thunderbird, Outlook)
In addition to your actual e-mail address at the provider you can also the associated e-mail account in your e-mail client to delete (eg Thunderbird, Outlook). An e-mail client is a program that accesses these accounts online and displays them within a software window, which is usually much more convenient. Outlook way, there is one online as a browser version and once as a program.
If you delete the e-mail accounts stored only the e-mail clients, there are your actual accounts at the respective provider but still. The other way around: If you your mail accounts clears the provider, your e-mail client can not access it and will issue an error message at the next login attempt.
Here you learn, how you get your e-mail accounts removed from the client:
- Outlook: Delete the account - goes like this&# 8217; s in 2013, 2010 & Co.
- Thunderbird: Delete the account - goes like this&# 8217; s
If you want to undo the deletion: Restore Deleted E-mail account - Here&# 8217; s on Google, Outlook and Thunderbird.
Posted In: GIGA TECH