In Windows 10, Microsoft has the old photo display replaced by the app photos. You can display the image of Windows 7 as well as in Windows open and use the 10th We show how you may be able to set up.
video | Windows 10: Ten Reasons to Upgrade73515Windows 10: Ten Reasons to Upgrade
To use the old photo display in Windows 10, you have to change some registry entries.
- Windows 10: Photo Viewer stops working or does not appear - Solution
Windows 10: Restore Old photo display - Here&# 8217; s
So you can restore the old photo display in Windows 10:
- Opens the Run dialog with the key combination Windows + R, typing regedit.
- Confirmed with the Enter key.
- Navigate to the key: HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE \ SOFTWARE \ Microsoft \ Windows Photo Viewer \ Capabilities \ FileAssociations
- Click with the right mouse button selects the right to a free pane and choose New, String.
Windows 10: Created for each image file type your own entry.
- Give a file extension as names that you want to open in the future with the old photo display - for example, .jpeg and click on the entry by double-clicking.
- The value you now forgive lettering PhotoViewer.FileAssoc.Tiff and confirmed with OK.
- Repeat steps 5 and 6 analog for all desired image formats such as JPEG, PNG, BMP or GIF.
Now you can set up the Windows Photo Viewer for these file formats.
Windows 10: Open Old photo display and set as default
In order to set up the old photo display as the default viewer for your images, do you do the following:
- Click with the right mouse button on an image file whose file extension you have added to the registry described her as in the above instructions.
- Selected with the entry open, select Other App.
- Under More Options Now you can select the Windows Photo Viewer. Clicks they use and places a check mark for Always on this app to open files.
- Confirmed with OK.
Repeat steps for any other image file type. If ye then opens by double automatically the Windows Photo Viewer starts instead of the app photos.Did you "Windows 10: Open Old photo display - Here's" like Robert Lair?Write us in the comments or share the article.We look forward to your opinion - and of course you must like us on Facebook,twitter or Google+.
Posted In: software