If you use a tablet or smartphone as a landline phone, you can also use the popular WhatsApp Messenger with a small detour on this. A SIM card may not be present in the device for it, you need only a wireless connection and you have to be on your landline number to reach. How do you use WhatsApp with a landline number, we will show you the following guide.
What you need
- Smartphone or tablet with current Wi-Fi connection (SIM card is not required), which is compatible with the WhatsApp Messenger
- Your landline number on which you are currently reachable also
- WhatsApp as APK or through the Play Store or iTunes
WhatsApp use a landline number - important&# 8217; s
- WhatsApp installed on your smartphone or tablet.
- Starts the Messenger. You should now see the welcome screen, tap on the "Agree and continue."
- In the screen "Verify your number" ye give your landline number in the following form:
Germany + 49 Area code without the first 0 direct dialing Austria + 43 Area code without the first 0 direct dialing Switzerland + 41 Area code without the first 0 direct dialing
- Confirms your entry by her (bottom right) taps the green check icon. Controls whether the entry was correct, then taps on "OK".
- Usually the attempt of WhatsApp to send you a text message on the landline number fails and displays the following message to you:
- Confirmed with "OK". On the verification screen should now "Call me" option appear typed on it.
- Within the next 90 seconds your landline number to be called. Take off and quoted you the verification code, which is said to you in a loop.
- now therefore get this under a WhatsApp at number verification.
- WhatsApp should now be unlocked and you can capitalize on the landline number WhatsApp on your phone or tablet.
Everything went smoothly with you, or there were problems in the activation of WhatsApp on your landline number? Let us know in the comments.Did you "WhatsApp use with landline number - Here's how" fallen from Thomas Kolkmann?Write us in the comments or share the article.We look forward to your opinion - and of course you must like us on Facebook,twitter or Google+.
Posted In: Android