Even before it goes into the new season FIFA, Konami kicker can already go to PES 2016 hunting for goals. Traditionally, the data of the Bundesliga teams are missing this year. With the editor in the game but you can watch the team, jerseys, emblem and player of the Bundesliga, but other missing content such. B. 2016 import the team name in the Premier League in PES on the PS4.
So you can in Pro Evolution Soccer 2016 with FC Schalke 04, Borussia Dortmund, Chelsea and Co. play. Below you learn how ye are come to the data and can as you import the Bundesliga in PES 2016th43033PES 2016 Teaser
PES 2016 play with Bundesliga &# 8211; so is&# 8217; s
The Bundesliga and other teams, coat of arms and leagues in PES to import on the PlayStation 4 in 2016 is as follows:
- Your first needs the correct data. In forums such PESGalaxy or PESGaming a powerful community comes together, which makes the effort in 2016 to prepare the required graphics and content for PES accordingly. Rummage in the available content there and upload the corresponding data packet down to you.
- The graphics for the coat of arms and shirts must be in the JPEG or PNG. In addition, the images must be square, a resolution of 64&# 215; 64 to a maximum of 2048 x 2048 px is therefore required. So you can also create content yourself if your favorite team is missing.
- The graphics have a USB flash drive to the new folder "WEPES"Be moved. The USB flash drive must be in FAT32 format available. (Related link: format a drive to FAT32 &# 8211; so is&# 8217; s)
- now controls the edit mode of PES 2016 on PlayStation. 4
- Selects here "Import Images" and controls to the appropriate category that want to initially replace her with false data. For arms to choose for. B. "team emblems."
- Marks the content from a USB stick, which want to put her in PES 2016th
- Repeat steps for jerseys and other content.
Now, all of the original coat of arms are etc. for PES 2016 on the PS4. For the Premier League you can the contents already replaced in order to take advantage of the Bundesliga teams, it still needs a little more effort.
Start Photogallery(23 images)FIFA 16 vs. PES 2016: Who has the front nose? The ultimate comparison
PES 2016: import and edit Bundesliga
Konami has included for importing new leagues fantasy leagues in the game. These can edit it and equip it with real players' names.
- Controls in the "team" one of the unlicensed teams from which you want to replace by the new Bundesliga team.
- The player and team names you have to enter themselves in the Bundesliga thread at PESGalaxy find some assistance for the current player data. So you move forward quickly, you should of course attach a keyboard to the PS4.
- the previously imported graphics can be assigned for each team on the sub-options such as "kits".
- Confirmed the changes to the team and goes in the next few teams before as well.
- Upon completion of the processing team you can you take care of the individual players and even change their appearance and background statistics. Again, there is a corresponding thread where their z. As you can see all the necessary parameters for facial attributes.
- Some prefabricated players from the Bundesliga with detailed faces and attributes can you also move from the already contained national team in the Bundesliga teams.
In this way you can also emblems for competitions, eg. B. insert the Bundesliga logo in the game. In addition, the ability to import images coach in the game provides. Who, therefore, can not do anything with FIFA 16 and is annoyed at the lack of licenses to the PES series, gets to come on the virtual pitch the opportunity, even without EA Sports' football game to benefit from Borussia Dortmund and Co. thanks Editor.
With us you will also find an overview of all licensed teams and leagues in PES 2016th
Sources: PESGalaxy.com, PESgaming.comDid you "PES 2016 play with Bundesliga: so you get the team crest, players and jerseys" fallen from Martin Maciej?Write us in the comments or share the article.We look forward to your opinion - and of course you must like us on Facebook,twitter or Google+.