Who watches TV regularly, hardly get around it, to look at one or another commercial. Which usually hangs above all is the background music - including the current spot to the 3-in-1 Pods of Ariel.
We tell you what song is heard in the Ariel advertising, which can be seen the end of 2016 and early 2017 at RTL, ProSieben and Co..
The song from the Ariel Commercials 2017
In the cold season often two different spots Ariel can be seen at the major TV stations. One advertising comes with a classic song while the 3-in-1 Spot holds a modern electro song as background music. Both clips can you watch here in the video.
- The song from the "3-in-1" -Pods advertising is "Midnight City" and comes from "M83".
- M83 is an electronic band from France.
- In 2009, the duo was seen as the opening act for Depeche Mode world tour.
- Who looks advertising regularly may have already heard the song from the Ariel advertising before. "Midnight City" was also part of a Renault commercials in 2013. In addition, one could hear the song on the soundtrack to "Warm Bodies".
- In laut.de was named in 2011 as "Song of the Year" "Midnight City".
Here you can watch the official video for the song:
With Spotify you can listen to the stream the song:Start Photogallery(21 images)Funny & alt: The 20 most bizarre advertisements of the technology sector
Ariel Advertising 2017: What is the song from the 3-in-1 Spot?
Alternatively, an advertisement is broadcast with the "Ariel washing test". Advertising plays in a city with a southern flair. Fits to sounds and the sound from the Ariel advertising.
- The song is a classic of music history.
- This is the track "Largo al Factotum".
- The song comes from the opera "Il Barbiere di Siviglia" ( "The Barber of Seville") by Rossini.
Also, this song can listen in Spotify her in full:
Elsewhere, we have compiled atmospheric farewell songs for you.
Photo credit: LorenzoPatoia
Posted In: GIGA FILM