In Windows 10 you can change the font size. This is particularly advantageous for people who want to use the PC without her glasses. Here you can the font size either increase or decrease. We show how to do it.1790312Five tips for Windows 10
Windows 10 differs in font size between element size and text size: Under the element size you text, apps, and other items at once can enlarge. Under the option text size you can change alone only the text size. As you set both, you can see below.
Windows 10: Change font size
To change in Windows 10, the font size, it proceeds as follows:
- Click with the right mouse button on an empty area of the desktop and select the entry display settings.
- Selects the left menu item screen, if not already done.
- Under the headline Scaling and arrangement can you choose between 100% (default) and 125 percent.
- If that's not enough, click on the link Custom scale.
- .In the box below you can enter your own value between 100 and 500 percent. However it can come in very large values to display errors, which you can no longer restore the default settings may. So shimmy slowly approach the desired size.
- Starts Windows 10 again to make the changes to all windows and apps are visible.
Note: If you change the font size and other elements in Windows 10, they may be out of focus because the operating system elements, graphics, etc. high- or scaled down. For more information about can be found here: Windows 10: writing blurred? So it solves the problem.Start Photogallery(14 images)Windows History: The Evolution of Windows 1.0 to 10
Windows 10: reduce or enlarge font / text size
Note: This setting Microsoft has removed the Windows 10 Creators Update (build 1703).
If you want 10 further increase or decrease the font in Windows that goes elsewhere:
- Opens as described above, the display settings.
- Click the menu item screen In the right pane on the lettering Advanced display settings.
- In the new window you click down on Advanced resizing of text and other items.
Windows 10: This is where the font size can be adjusted precisely.
- The Control Panel opens. In the lower area you can now the font or text size change for the elements:
- message boxes
- palette Title
- Selects the appropriate category in the drop-down menu next to it adjusts the corresponding font size. This ranges from size 6 to 24 hours.
Note: In the same window you can also set above a user-defined scaling stage. This is not recommended because programs and screens can behave unexpectedly.
- Click on the Apply button when you're done.
- After that, you've got to deviate from Windows 10 and log back in for the changes to take effect.
- Alternatively, you can also restart the PC.
Posted In: software