We all know from childhood: the coloring. Eventually it stop, then paint or draw, we own things on the computer or on paper &# 8211; or completely stop this activity. Then the scribbles remain on the telephone. This guide takes you closer to a new trend to try: The coloring book for adults! What are there and why they are so well-received, read here.
Coloring books for adults lead to the bestseller lists in the United States. A surprising trend that is commented relatively perplexed by the critics. If it is massively regressive behavior? Cultural decline? The announcement of the apocalypse?
- 1 Coloring books for adults &# 8211; A new trend in the US
- 2 Top Five &# 8211; current coloring books for adults
- 2.1 5. Inspiration Bollywood: 70 Coloriages anti-stress
- 2.2 *4. Coloring Book for Adults: Magic Garden Dreams: Relax with idyllic images from everyday life
- 2.3 3. Celtic Mandalas and many other mandalas
- 2.4 2. Bestiaire extraordinaire: 100 Coloriages anti-stress
- 2.5 *1. Johanna Basford &# 8211; Secret Garden, Enchanted Forest & Lost Ocean
Coloring books for adults &# 8211; A new trend in the US
It sounds absurd at first, but obviously it brings a wide audience of adult humans a bunch of fun: The coloring of the other drawings! Johanna Basford is the woman from Scotland, which seems to have taken this nerve best. Her books are a big hit in the United States and it seems only a matter of time to be up here more and more adults are crazy about it, imagine small-scale templates. Therefore, there is now a top five coloring books currently available for adults.One of the times templates by Johanna Basford.Start Photogallery(11 images)At these 10 signs her fake stores recognizes the Internet
Top Five &# 8211; current coloring books for adults
Besides Johanna Basford, who leads with her two books, the bestseller lists, Richard Merrit is a big player in the market of coloring books &# 8211; both are of course also represented in our top five. Since it comes to coloring, we have disregarded that the books are partially in English or French.
5. Inspiration Bollywood: 70 Coloriages anti-stress
The authors Isabelle Jeuge-Maynart and Ghislaine Stora have found inspiration in these templates by Indian shapes and patterns. According to them, the coloring helps combat stress &# 8211; medically that could not be confirmed so far. but who has fun with bright colors and ornaments, can well run riot here. Published the book Inspiration Bollywood *in 2014.
*4. Coloring Book for Adults: Magic Garden Dreams: Relax with idyllic images from everyday life
Also in this coloring book of Marica Zottino it comes to relaxation &# 8211; clear. but in this case there are no patterns and ornaments that you can imagine it, but concrete drawings idyllic motives. Apart from flowers, there are butterflies, birds and recurring variations of the tree of life, which should provide positive mood.
3. Celtic Mandalas and many other mandalas
Klaus Holitzka has already begun nearly a decade ago to delight the world with coloring books &# 8211; especially the mandalas it did to him. If that's the same, it can all by painting: Celtic Mandalas *, Mandalas of force *, Native American mandala *, Islamic Mandalas * - across cultures, you can recharge while painting with his books peace and strength. Also Valentina Harper has the theme painting for the soul, a mandala-book * for even colorize brought to market in 2015
2. Bestiaire extraordinaire: 100 Coloriages anti-stress
A more creative approach to creating templates be found at the books by Richard Merritt *, which in this book titles * has worked together with two other illustrators: Hannah Davies * and Cindy Wilde *. All three have published more books that absolutely worthwhile for painting-out fans. In this book you will find exciting animal images that can be painted original works of art and surely make joy. Very charming are the templates for coloring of New York * and various other cities *.
*1. Johanna Basford &# 8211; Secret Garden, Enchanted Forest & Lost Ocean
It is not unjustified that Johanna Basford tops the bestseller lists with her books, they are actually something very special because of the truly differentiated and partly magical motives. Unlike other coloring books, the variation of the motifs is very large and the images tell of healing worlds and not only provide patterns or singular motives.
* The first book was the Secret Garden * or my enchanted garden *, comes from the well above template. This year Enchanted Forest appeared * and My Magic Forest *, where as in the Secret Garden are hidden objects in the pictures and you can be enchanted in a fairy tale forest. Also this year the end of October, the third coloring book by it will appear &# 8211; Lost Ocean * and My fantastic ocean *, The similar principle is worked up marine motifs. Schools of fish, coral reefs and cute seahorses are highly suited to dive with them from the stress of everyday life.
- draw anime eyes
- Zombie makeup &# 8211; the best tutorials
- Meaning of dreams &# 8211; so it interprets the messages of the subconscious
Source: Via Amazon *Did you "Coloring Book for Adults: The top five tips for a new trend" fallen from Kristina Kielblock?Write us in the comments or share the article.We look forward to your opinion - and of course you must like us on Facebook,twitter or Google+.
Posted In: counselor