In Windows 10, Cortana was previously only be used with Microsoft account. In newer versions of Windows, you can also use Cortana, if you registered with a local account. We show how you use Cortana without Microsoft account.37701Windows 10 How-To: Hey Cortana
Unlike previous versions of Windows, you can also use it without Microsoft account from build 10565 Cortana. We show you how.
10 Windows: Use Cortana without Microsoft account - Here&# 8217; sFrom newer versions of Windows you can use Cortana without Microsoft account.
To use Cortana in Windows 10 offline, it does the following:
- Open the Start menu by her about pressing the Windows key.
- Click above to select your user name and the entry account settings from. The settings window opens accounts.
- Selects the left, select your E-mail address and account and clicks the right log on with a local account on the lettering instead.
Windows 10: So you log in you a using a local account.
- Give the password of your current Microsoft account and confirmed with Next.
- Typing a name in username, if not already done. Optionally you can also specify a password. Click Next and Log Off and ready.
- Windows logged out of you. Now get in touch with your local account that you just created it.
Now if you call Cortana, this continues to function and no longer asks to sign in with a Microsoft account. In order to pursue your interests and news topics, Cortana, however, attacks continue on the Internet.
Cortana has sex with? Here are the funniest sayings of the language assistant
Note: Cortana can be only from Windows build 10565 without Microsoft account to use. If Cortana still required with you to the Microsoft account, you have not yet installed the build 10565th New builds are first activated in the Insider Program and later for regular Windows users.
What you should know about Cortana:
- Cortana for Android release, features and download it
- Windows 10: sentences with Cortana - Here's
- Windows 10: improve speech recognition by Cortana: How to
Posted In: software