In Windows 10, there is the People app. Unfortunately, you find there is no option to import contacts, either by CSV even by VCF file. We show you in this guide on how you can import your contacts 10 in Windows.
video | 5 Tips for Windows 10 that everyone should know1790248Five tips for Windows 10
Windows 10: Import contacts - How does it work?
Who the People app look in Windows 10 notes that there is an option anywhere to import contacts about via CSV or VCF file. You can create new contacts only on the plus symbol. But this is not a reasonable solution if you want to add as many contacts. But how does that work then?No contacts via the Contacts app in Windows 10 can be imported.Start Photogallery(5 pictures)install the .NET Framework 3.5 in Windows 10
Windows 10: Import contacts - Here&# 8217; s
To import contacts into Windows 10, you have to take a little detour. The Windows 10 contacts stores Microsoft namely via your Windows Live account in the cloud. So does the following:
- Ensures that you are 10 registered with your Microsoft account in Windows and the contacts are synchronized across your account. For information about how to do this can be found in the article: Windows 10: Microsoft account in local account change.
- Opens the Web people.live.com.
- Announces you there with your Microsoft account, if not already done.
- Now click Import to start the Import logo on the main page under contacts.
Here you can import your your contacts that appear in Windows 10th
- Here you have the choice between
- Outlook 2010 and 2013
- Windows Live Mail
- If you have a CSV file to import, click Other and then click the Browse button&# 8230; ,
- Selects your file and upload the content high.
- After that, import contacts in your Microsoft account and also in Windows 10 appear once the synchronization is complete.
We also explain how to export your contacts from Windows Phone and can export Outlook contacts.Did you "Windows 10: Import contacts - Here's" like Robert Lair?Write us in the comments or share the article.We look forward to your opinion - and of course you must like us on Facebook,twitter or Google+.
Posted In: software