At the moment, many Internet users receive an alleged Amazon voucher worth 500 euros by mail or SMS. In the message, it means that you've won a voucher and this now only had Request &# 8211; Unfortunately, these are but just to spam the most annoying sort.359789Hoaxes on Facebook
Every day new deals and offers from Amazon*
&# 8220; Congratulations &# 8211; They have won!&# 8221; With that, an e-mail begins, currently received numerous Internet users. Supposedly the recipient of the mail has won a voucher for Amazon worth 500 € &# 8211; all it still must now be to click a link that takes you directly to the Amazon voucher.At the moment an alleged Amazon voucher makes about 500 euros the round. This is a fake.Start Photogallery(15 images)The 14 coolest advent of technology nerds
Amazon voucher worth 500 Euro: Attention event
The alleged Amazon voucher was sent at the end of last month en masse by mail &# 8211; Meanwhile, the reports that the tempting offer arrives with the instant messaging service WhatsApp or SMS on your phone or mobile phone multiply. The content of the message can be distinguished in detail &# 8211; But the main message is always the same: You've won a gift certificate from Amazon and had just follow the link and reap the profit.The link leads to this competition, in which one should enter their personal information.
So the scam works
Unfortunately, Amazon has nothing to give away &# 8211; who clicks on the link in the message, instead of the voucher forwarded to a lottery immediately. This competition has (like the rest of the action) nothing to do with Amazon. This is a mesh of windy data dealers who try such methods to get to the personal data of consumers.
- In the competition to you have your name, enter the address and the e-mail address.
- After that you have to accept the terms and conditions, which are as follows:
- In other words, your data is forwarded to dubious foreign companies that you then inundate your e-mail account with junk mail and the like spam or harass you even phone.
- Can you win the whole thing very likely nothing.
Ultimately, these are therefore the pretense of false facts: consumers are enticed with the prospect of a worthwhile profit to disclose private information. You can win experience has shown that these actions but nothing. Get yourself to us rather a real Amazon Gift Card &# 8211; that you may not win, although 500 euros, but still saves up to 30% percent!
Amazon Coupons - Up to 30% discount on all items
Coupons, sweepstakes and other crooked tricks on WhatsApp and Co.
Actually, you might assume that the users of social networks to learn over time and tricks such as the Amazon voucher expose directly as such - after all, hardly a week goes by, be in not making any sensational gains on WhatsApp, Facebook and Co widespread. See also the following items: Media Market: won voucher for 500 euros &# 8211; Caution trap! won and 500 € at Saturn? This SMS is a spam trap!
Apparently there are still plenty of bona fide people who fall for these scams. therefore pay attention to the following points:
- In general, you should at offers that are too good to be true, ALWAYS be suspicious.
- Personal data such as name, address, telephone number and email (not to mention the account number) should you No way reveal to strangers on the Internet.
- If you you are not sure whether you can trust a message, you should not share directly with all friends and acquaintances that message.
- In this way, such scamming mesh spread quickly on the Internet and one can assume that a few people to share their data - exactly should prevent it.
Read also with us, what is phishing and how to detect the fraud.Did you "Amazon voucher worth 500 euros - Attention spam trap!" fallen from Selim Baykara?Write us in the comments or share the article.We look forward to your opinion - and of course you must like us on Facebook,twitter or Google+.
Posted In: software