With the DLC Wild Run the auto racing The Crew players can try out three new events. In order for the entry to the extension falls as easy as possible, we have put together a beginner's guide here that will tell you useful tips and tricks.
In The Crew - Wild Run it's all about the The Summit Championships. In order to participate in it, you must first pass exams - in each discipline. That has to be used training act and make you ready. but you have further questions about the events, this guide is for beginners to answer probably.In the DLC Wild Run you can drive with Monster Trucks in The Crew
The Crew - Wild Run: Start DLC and master events
We need only to start the DLC and you're back in the virtual United States. In the open world arrived, you will receive immediately a call and will be informed that a new championship Available is.
Buy The crew and DLC Wild Run now*
It is called The Summit and is displayed from now on on your card. In a red-blue diamond marked you the game all the main events of the championship. Make your way into the first South East of Chicago. There, the test runs take place, the need to master it in order to gain access to even more events.3069The Crew - Wild Run Trailer
Tips and tricks for the test events
So in order to further events in The Crew - to be playing Wild Run, must complete their race the following disciplines:
- Monster Arena
- Dragster Event
- Drift event
These are merely test runs. The scores are once irrelevant. However, you can thus use the opportunity to make you familiar with the new events. For the first time in the history of The Crew you can Monster Trucks driving and drifting.The dragster event is one of three new competitions in The Crew &# 8211; Wild Run
The Beginner's Guide to the Monster Arena
One of the three new events in The Crew - Wild Run is the Monster Arena your sitting at the wheel of a monster truck and drive through one. obstacle course. Here, however, you only have a limited time to destroy medals. Depending on whether it around Bronze, silver and gold medals is that to be achieved scores are graded:
- Bronze: 100 points
- Silver: 500 points
- Gold: 1,000 points
But you have not only the task of destroying medals. Next you have to Forward and reverse Altos complete and flying through the air. it also achieves the longer you are in the air, the more points.
For detailed review of Wild Run goes along here
Our tips for beginners in The Summit Championship:
- Drive not simply about medals but find yourselves targeted a route that has many medals.
- Rather than collect little silver or gold badge, many 100-point medals in the mass can also be profitable.
- Before a ramp, it is advisable to ignite the entire Nitro and apply full throttle, so you can perform a forward or backward flip. You find yourself then long in the air and gets more points for flight time. In addition, your Boost invites so again faster.
The Beginner's Guide for the drift events
Again, the time is running against you. You have to pull your drift as long as possible to get as many points. To drift, you need the apply brake and the car with Gas and steering wheel control.The drift of events in The Crew her drifts have to be able to last
For these events, we have the following advice for you:
- The parking brake is not your friend. Pressed her this brake the car breaks out often and you do not have under control.
- Assayed to get a drift in 90 ° angle.
- The curves should you approach from the outside inwards.
- You should keep the drift angle as long as possible. As long as you drift, the multiplier increases.
- Nitro, you should keep their hands off. Only in a few moments, the use is recommended.
The Beginner's Guide for Dragster events
Do you have 3 rounds Time to prove that you feel in fast speeds well. The best lap is counted. So do not worry! If you are not driving as much in the first round, you have two more to have to mend it.The Dragster events ensure orderly pace
Before the race starts, you have to your Tempering Tire. For this, the left one is displayed. Accelerated and tried to bring the marker into the green zone. After that you have to show that you can shift up at the right moment. Here are a few tips:
- You have four circles on the screen in order to lay a perfect start to the race. Presses the trigger just before publication of the last circle to get this added.
- Then it comes to switching. To this end, you see an ad above your car. As soon as the light blue bar touches the green mark, you must move the right stick forward.
- The car has four gears, so you do not have many attempts to perform a perfect circuit.
- Have you reached the last transition, it makes sense to ignite the nitro to push the speed limit.
Posted In: Games