Smartphones now account Although super video, but the sound quality leaves much to be desired. The solution is a small external microphone that you are stuck for example at the 3.5-mm connector. So you can turn in very good quality their videos for YouTube. We show how to do it.
So do you use an external microphone with a smartphone
Good external microphones for Smartphones are no longer expensive. We recommend, for example, the Blusmart condenser lavalier microphone *, we tested themselves:just plug in the microphone and off you go&# 8217; s. Source: Blusmart
- It's as big as a small clip-on microphone,
- has a 1.5 meter long cable,
- comes with 4-pole 3.5 mm jack,
- as well as an adapter to the known 3-pin 3.5 mm jack connectors that you know of headphones ago.
- In the video of the YouTube channel GEO.STONEFINGER you can make you an idea of the audio quality.
- Our conclusion: a cost of around 12 euros Top price-performance ratio.
Thus, it works with virtually any device, whether Android smartphone, iPhone, laptop, Macbook, tablet or iPad.
Who wants to have the microphone directly on the smartphone without cable clutter, looking instead the Saramonic iMic Flexible Mini condenser microphone * at. It is a small directional microphone and works for iPhones as well as Android devices. Also recommended is the Rode Video Micro VMMICRO *, but that is a bit larger.
How it works&# 8217; s
- Microphone initially put into the headphone jack without the included adapter.
- Start your photo app and record a video.
- unplug the microphone and listen to video if the sound is better than usual. If you plug the microphone in the video playback, let you hear nothing.
- If that did not work, you now put the supplied adapter *, the translated by 4-pole pole 3-on jack.
- Repeat steps 2 and 3. FIG.
We have at our Moto G4 * Play no adapter required.
Microphone does not work
If the smartphone continues to receive with the integrated microphone instead of the external microphone, the fault lies mostly in the photo app that can not distinguish between audio sources. With us the following has helped:downloadQR codeOpen CameraDeveloper: Mark HarmanPrice: Free
- Open the app installed camera.
- Opens the Settings (gear icon).
- taps Video settings&# 8230; > Audio source > external microphone.
Now if you aufnehmt a video that external microphone will work and the sound is significantly improved. Otherwise, you can also USB microphones with your smart phone to use if your device supports USB OTG. Here, too, you have in your video app may correct audio source set.Did you "use external microphone with smartphone - so you go" like Robert Lair?Write us in the comments or share the article.We look forward to your opinion - and of course you must like us on Facebook,twitter or Google+.
Posted In: Android