Wen bring the annoying alarm clock tones of its smartphones more livid than the gentle awakening, the pre-installed alarm clock app on Android and iOS devices can simply provide them with their own music. So you can decide quite freely whether their hard bass or flashy guitars want to be woken up with soft pop sounds.
video | The best free apps for your smartphone446240The coolest free apps for your smartphone
The good old radio alarm clock woke us for years faithfully with the sounds of our favorite station, but nowadays more and more people just use their smartphone as an alarm clock. Although this is depending on the manufacturer and version of the operating system with a selection of pleasant &# 8211; unpleasant but an even greater number &# 8211; Therefore, wake-up sounds for many this is not a substitute for it to hear their own favorite music to wake you up.
Fortunately, it is relatively easy to set your own music to the current Android and iOS devices as the alarm tone. We show you how this works:Start Photogallery(4 images)Android push messages off (illustrated guide)
Alarm: Wake up with your own music &# 8211; so goes&# 8217; s Android
We use in our example, an Android phone with Android 6.0 Marshmallow. Depending on the OS version and manufacturer the design and settings may vary slightly.
- Stores the desired songs that want to use it as an alarm tone, on your cell phone in the folder &# 8220; Music&# 8221; up down the SD card or internal memory.
- Taps the clock on the home screen or use the shortcut &# 8220; clock&# 8221; in the App Drawer.
- Make your way to the alarm settings, select here one of the existing alarms or start a new one with the plus symbol.
- In the settings of the respective alarm clock you then taps &Alarm sound; # 8220&# 8221 ;.
- Now you see the selection of standard alarm tones that are factory on your device.
- Click instead on the plus icon (top right) to be able to select your own music.
- Now you your own piece of music can choose which one you want to hear for the corresponding alarm.
- Tapping on the button &# 8220; prepared&# 8221; or. &Memories; # 8220&# 8221 ;, to secure your selection.
Setting your own music while iOS Alarm Clock
Even with the current iPhone the alarm is quickly provided with their own music. Here, the procedure differs only marginally at the end Android devices.
- Typed in the App Drawer to the Clock app.
- then returns to Category &Clock; # 8220&# 8221; and tap on the plus icon (top right).
- Typed here in a nutshell &Sound; # 8220&# 8221 ;.
- Here you can find under the menu item &# 8220; Title&# 8221; the option &# 8220; Select Title&# 8221;
- now selects the respective piece of music.
- Finally, you have the button &Backing; # 8220&# 8221; go to save your selection.
Music from Spotify use as an alarm clock does it work?
The music from Spotify and other music streaming services not can you usually do not determine as the alarm tone, even if you have downloaded music for offline use.
With an additional app you but also the songs of popular music streaming services can easily use as an alarm tone. We tell you the following article how this works: Spotify as an alarm clock? That goes with these apps for Android and iOS!
Postgraduate on the topic:
- Bedroom View: Definition of lasciviousness or at bedtime?
- Sleep Phase analys with the Sleep as Android App
- How much sleep do you need? The surprising answer to an easy question
Image Sources: Dmytro Zinkevych via Shutterstock
Posted In: software