If you like someone on the Android smartphone can ever lose the overview, how do you actually answer the call or rejects. We show how to do it and how you keep him, loud-or can mute.
accept or reject a call: Android
- If you receive a call, it may be that only a small info box you appears at the top with Incoming call.
- There you can on the buttons decline or Accept to press.
Mostly you see but how right the screenshot as a surface:
- wipes the listener in the center to the left on the red receiver icon, the call rejected.
- wipes the listener in the middle right on the blue-receiver icon, the call to accept.
Some smartphone models you also have green handset symbols to accept or you have to perform a similar swipe.Start Photogallery(9 pictures)Android 8.0 and iOS Oreo 11 compared why Android still has ahead
Hold call, loud-or mute - explains symbols
If you have accepted a call, you see the following or a similar view:The following symbols can choose their during a call.
The symbols mean:
- Talk unmute / Activate loudspeaker
- mute own microphone
- Show keyboard
- On hold / pause.
- add more callers.
- End the call / end call.
Note that you your callers give advance notice if you keep the conversation. Not always this gets an announcement, but suddenly hears simply nothing more of you and puts perhaps.
If you mute your own microphone, your friend can still talk but.
By the way, you can press during a call and the bottom of the Home button and usually continue to use your mobile phone. This is about practical if you want to send to the other party a phone number from your address book.Did you "Android: accept call, reject, hold, loud-and mute" like Robert Lair?Write us in the comments or share the article.We look forward to your opinion - and of course you must like us on Facebook,twitter or Google+.
Posted In: Android