Perception: All Perks Overview
Perception determines your sixth sense and awareness of your surroundings. It determines about the accuracy of weapons in V.A.T.S.
|Requires 1 point when exercising||Thieves: Pickpocketing you prosper easier.|
- Rank 1: Pickpocketing is simple by 25%.
- Rank 2 (ab Lv 6): Pickpocketing is simple by 50%. Also, you people can put in your pocket sharp shells.
- Rank 3 (Lv from 17): Pickpocketing is simple by 50%. In addition, it equipped weapons can steal.
- Rank: 4 (from Lv 30): Pickpocketing is twice as easy. Moreover, their equipped items can steal.
|Requires 2 points in perception||Gunners: Your non-automatic rifles do more damage.|
- Rank 1: +20% damage
- Rank 2 (Lv from 9): +40% damage and shots ignore 15% of the opponent's defense value.
- Rank 3 (Lv from 18): +60% damage and shots ignore 20% of the opponent's defense value.
- Rank 4 (Lv from 31): +80% damage and shots ignore 25% of the opponent's defense value. There is also a slightly increased chance of crippling.
- Rank 5 (Lv from 46): +100% damage and shots ignore 30% of the opponent's defense value. In addition, there is an increased by 2% chance of crippling.
|Requires 3 points in perception||Attention: Shows you the damage resistance of a target in V.A.T.S. at|
- Rank 1: Shows you the damage resistance of a target in V.A.T.S. at.
|Requires 4 points in perception||Castle geezer: your crack can locks of safes and doors easier|
- Rank 1: You can crack advanced locks.
- Rank 2 (Lv from 7): You can crack expert locks.
- Rank 3 (Lv from 18): You can crack master locks.
- RHS 4 (Lv from 41): Your hair clips break at the castle not crack and you can crack all the locks easier.
|Requires 5 points in perception||Demolition Expert: Your explosives cause more damage and you can produce in laboratory stations explosives.|
- Rank 1: +25% damage, and you can of laboratory stations produce explosives.
- Rank 2 (Lv from 10): +50% damage and you can see the trajectory of your grenades before you throw them.
- Rank 3 (Lv from 22): +75% damage and blast radius increases.
- Rank 4 (Lv from 34): +100% damage and V.A.T.S. used mines and shells also cause double damage.
|Requires 6 points when exercising||Night person: You will receive bonuses on intelligence and perception 18-6 PM.|
- Rank 1: +2 on intelligence and perception 18-6 PM.
- Rank 2 (from Lv 25): +3 on intelligence and perception 18-6 PM. In addition, you will receive a night vision when you creeps.
- Rank 3 (Lv from 37): You 18:00 to 6:00 +30 Health (New DLC &# 8220; Far Harbor&# 8221 ;!).
|Requires 7 points in perception||Refractor: Your energy resistance improves.|
- Rank 1: +10 Energy Resistance
- Rank 2 (from Lv 11): +20 Energy Resistance
- Rank 3 (Lv from 21): +30 Energy Resistance
- Rank 4 (Lv from 35): +40 Energy Resistance
- Rank 5 (Lv from 42): +50 Energy Resistance
|Requires 8 points from perception||Sniper: You have more control in targeting and your breath can last longer.|
- Rank 1: You have more control in targeting and your breath can last longer.
- Rank 2 (Lv from 13): Non-automatic rifles with telescopic sights have to throw the chance your goal down.
- Rank 3 (from Lv 26): received + non-automatic rifles with telescopic sights on 25% accuracy in head hits in V.A.T.S.
|Requires 9 points in perception||By covering: You can in V.A.T.S. by coverage blocked body parts of enemies with little precision to give|
- Rank 1: You can in V.A.T.S. by coverage blocked body parts of enemies with little precision to give.
- Rank 2 (Lv from 28): The precision decreases no longer when you frame it.
|Requires 10 points in perception||Massed fire: In V.A.T.S. increased any attack on the same body part accuracy.|
- Rank 1: +10% accuracy
- Rank 2 (from Lv 26): +15% accuracy
- Rank 3 (from Lv 50): +20% precision and the damage per attack increases by + 20%.
continues&# 8217; s on the next page with the Perks of the talent tree stamina.
Posted In: Games