The Microsoft App OneNote is a digital notebook that is already preinstalled in Windows 10th By right clicking on the tile, the app but can not be removed easily. We show how you can easily uninstall the OneNote app in Windows 10 yet.23046610 reasons to upgrade to Windows 10 - Windows Store
The OneNote app is pre-installed by default in Windows 10 and can not be so simply by right-clicking on the tile uninstall. We show how you may be able to remove a few steps.
Windows 10: uninstall OneNote - Here&# 8217; sWindows 10: The OneNote app can be uninstalled.
10 to uninstall the pre-installed OneNote app in Windows, you make the following:
- Presses the Windows key to open the Start menu.
- Typed powershell and click on the search result found Windows PowerShell desktop app. It is an alternative command line program from Microsoft.
- Give there the following command and pressing the Return key: Get-AppxPackage Microsoft.Office.Onenote | Remove-AppxPackage
The app OneNote is now deleted from your PC. However, you should note that their order can not create any more notes after removing the app in the browser Microsoft Edge.Start Photogallery(5 pictures)install the .NET Framework 3.5 in Windows 10
Windows 10: OneNote reinstall - Here&# 8217; s
If you want the OneNote app install it later, do you do the following:
- Opens the Windows Store.
- Give the search box to the top right of onenote and click on the appropriate search entry.
- Click under the app description on the button free to install the OneNote app again.
uninstall other standard apps in Windows 10
Windows 10 still comes with a whole lot of other standard apps, which also can not be so simply delete - about 3D Builder, photos or Xbox. If you want to remove those as well, looking at the article Windows 10 default apps uninstall - how it works.
What you should know about Windows 10:
- Windows 10 Store: install and uninstall apps - Here's
- uninstall programs - Here's how: Windows 10
- Windows 10-Cons: That speaks against the move
Posted In: software