With HTC Blink Feed you can compose you own news feed and stay always right about your HTC smartphone to date in terms of social networks, news and messages. Exactly how this works, we will explain below.
Buy HTC One M9 Amazon*
With HTC Blink Feed you can a Feed on your smartphone set with which you always see all the new news at a glance: To all topics that interest you, and also, an overview of new developments in your social networks. How can you set up HTC Blink Feed, disabled or with potential problems bypasses, we tell you. In another text, we tell you also, like the HTC Sync Manager works exactly.29304HTC Vive in TestStart Photogallery(13 images)The road to U11: The HTC flagships with Android in retrospect
If you HTC Blink Feed want to activate, you need only two fingers:
- Pulling two fingers together on the screen when you are on the home page.
- Now tap on the small icon with the sheet and the pen.
- Now you wipe on the screen for so long to the right until you HTC Blink Feed is displayed. Tapped him and you have already activated it.
- For subsequent deactivation you go equally before, tapping on the Blink Feed and operates the "Remove" area.
You can pick your Blink Feed increasingly personalized over time and thus ensure that you get especially news and information of interest to you.
- If you dusts in Blink feed to the right, opens the Page menu of the app.
- Tap on the "+" and then the topics adds that you want.
- For this you need only one news source select, for example, "News Republic". These are divided into different interest groups.
- You can also the addresses of classically RSS feeds Add different vendors to HTC Blink Feed.
- By the way, you can customize with Blink Feed and font type and size, or set up a night reading mode to save your eyes when you read a longer time with the smartphone.
With highlights particularly popular items or status changes are shown more central you in HTC feed. Thus you can therefore choose which sources or apps you most. Do the following:
- Sweeps in HTC Blink Feed to the right, so that the side menu opens.
- Click on "Settings" "Select highlight topics".
- Now you choose only the feed source from which you want to display highlights. Finished.
Posted In: Android